Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 30th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 28th

jam

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 30th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 28th

in please

Wade

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 30th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 28th

hey tuckman, can you ask bookmaker to fix their main lobby problem? you know when you click on tournaments then the main lobby pops up, you look for tournaments and the main lobby keeps popping up. it is annoying. maybe you didn't see the thread. Bookmaker/DSI poker is annoying

in unless too late, had bad storms here, probaly get denied, a few probaly couldnt get logged in

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Sorry to hear about the storms - bad here too but no power loss.

I'm pretty sure we are observing a 6:00 pm Sunday deadline - no?

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

I think he said last week he sends the list over as soon as the deadline has passed.

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

Got 3rd last night. that final table was a bitch...whew. Not sure who won but good job by all.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

congrats betmonkey..I got second as I couldn't beat the guy's luck..thanks to EOG and Tuckman and the rest of the mods

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The new leaderboard will be up tommorrow :cheers