Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 9th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 7th

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 9th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 7th

In please.

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 9th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 7th

in

IN

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Results:

10-slyone660
9-betmonkey69
8-bjwlawncare
7-bkr144830
6-BigDaddyEOG
5-almost allright
4-PokerPro42
3-rjt721
2-cr119579
winner-SDCHARGERS21

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

since I won the bounty, I will do a $50 bounty on my head for next week...congrats to all the winners

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

CONGRATS JAKE!!!

joeblow

EOG Addicted

since I won the bounty, I will do a $50 bounty on my head for next week...congrats to all the winners

Thought i was going t even up the chips at the end with my 10-10 vs your A-8

Fun game

Congrats Jake:cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

ty gg joe, got lucky on last hand obv,,ty moneybuner :cheers

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Thought i was going t even up the chips at the end with my 10-10 vs your A-8

Fun game

Congrats Jake:cheers
How does someonewith 35 posts get to play?

slyone66

EOG Master

nice win jake, congrats buddy and all the other cashers as well

Very generous...thank you for offering the bounty. :cheers

PO69

EOG Master

How does Joe Blow even get to play since he only has 35 total posts??? I mean he signed up 3 weeks ago and still doesnt have any posts to speak of

BigDaddy

EOG Master

joe has been a poster here since about 2005 i think and has more than 35 posts

but something happened to his account.

impressive win jake considering you put a bounty on your own head

congrats to all the winners

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Thanks guys..I figure it is the least I can do and give back a little here

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

Nice Job Jake keeping your money...maybe I'll get ya next week??

Last night was a ROUGH night...NO cards...I got blinded out with not even a face card at the final table...lol

Nice job to the winners

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

anybody get their freeplays from last night yet? A little slow getting them in today I guess?

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

ok...I have to ask because last week I got TWO freeplays... and if they can put somebody elses freeplay in my account then they could put my freeplay in another account...lol

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

it will be there by tomorrow morning I'm sure..maybe Tuck went to bed before it ended

joeblow

EOG Addicted

joe has been a poster here since about 2005 i think and has more than 35 posts

but something happened to his account.

impressive win jake considering you put a bounty on your own head

congrats to all the winners

Thanks for pointing that out BD

<table id="memberlist_table" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1 username">joe blow EOG Addicted</td> <td class="alt2 search">Find all posts by joe blow</td> <td class="alt1 joindate">08-30-06</td> <td class="alt2 postcount">770</td> <td class="alt1 lastvisit">07-10-11 12:59 AM</td> <td class="alt2 avatar"> </td> <td class="alt1 profilepic"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1 username">
I moved 3 weeks ago and when i log in from my new address,i came up as a new poster....

</td> <td class="alt2 search"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the guy who credits us must not be in the office today, if he doesnt have them credited by tommorrow afternoon i will call my other guy.

nice comeback jake. PO must have blew his big stack then. Congrats guys!

Damn....Jake, nice comeback to win that thing....PO...sucked out twice in a row at the final table on me of course....2 pair for me both times and 1st time drew a flush on me and last hand caught a 7 to give the str8...so 7th for me..but very nice bounty offer and I need to win that as well as breakfast so that way you can PAY ME TWICE...GO CHIEFS.....Congrats to all and good luck to all...Thanks Tuck, EOG and Bookmaker...

slyone66

EOG Master

in please Tuck, thanks EOG

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Damn....Jake, nice comeback to win that thing....PO...sucked out twice in a row at the final table on me of course....2 pair for me both times and 1st time drew a flush on me and last hand caught a 7 to give the str8...so 7th for me..but very nice bounty offer and I need to win that as well as breakfast so that way you can PAY ME TWICE...GO CHIEFS.....Congrats to all and good luck to all...Thanks Tuck, EOG and Bookmaker...

ty Jeff, so are we on? Loser drives to other's neck of woods and buys breakfast..wager is for division winner in AFC West..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

everyone should be paid, the winners email ended up in his junk box, ahem the delay!

sorry about that everyone