Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Dec 6th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 12/4

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Dec 6th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 12/4

In tuck, hope they find me this week

truthseeker

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Dec 6th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 12/4

In, but Poker is not a skilled game.

in

lol BM actually toke my chips from me before cards were dealt. I was all in with KK vs 33. A 3 hit the flop. Couldn't a king hit the river or turn? WTF?

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

lol BM actually toke my chips from me before cards were dealt. I was all in with KK vs 33. A 3 hit the flop. Couldn't a king hit the river or turn? WTF?

I shoved on the flop when an Ace poppep up on the board. And I lost with my AT to an A9 on the turn. Not a surprise at all.