Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 23rd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 23rd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

in thanks

tltaylor89

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 23rd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

I am In

in

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I'm in this week,,,thanks

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

in

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

In if I qualify...thanks

will2survive71

EOG Addicted

In-- thank you

train

EOG Enthusiast

in

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

in please

NEGREANUTICO

EOG Member

im in

was i kicked out of the tournament or did i somehow manage to unregister? no chance of me getting back in, is there? this is crazy..

Juggernaut

EOG Member

in. Why have people make nonsense posts to play in this ? I never understood why forums do this. Am I the only one? I like playing at bookmaker and just dont have the time to make up a bunch of posts to play in this , but would appreciate the oppurtunity ... is ther another way? IE...pushups or eating really hot wings ?:)

Vance

EOG Senior Member

GL to all the players tonight

Tuckman

Uh Poster

congrats to the winners, they have been emailed over.. expect payment tommorrow at some point like always

:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

in. Why have people make nonsense posts to play in this ? I never understood why forums do this. Am I the only one? I like playing at bookmaker and just dont have the time to make up a bunch of posts to play in this , but would appreciate the oppurtunity ... is ther another way? IE...pushups or eating really hot wings ?:)

Because if you are going to be given the chance to make some money thru a tourney run thru this site you should have to at least contribute to the site. Otherwise we would have a zillion people in it - like we used to - and have people who have never heard of EOG playing - and ghosting and making the Tourney a joke - until this came along and made things so much better. Sounds like the reason we put in the rules we did worked fine because it kept YOU from playing in it. if you want to play - contribute here and you can play. Otherwise don't "mooch" off us here. You have been a member here since Sept 24 and this is your FIRST POST! You had 5 months to make enough posts to qualify - you did not - so NO complaints from you at all. YOU are Reason #1 why we have here what we have. You contribute NOTHING - yet you want to "take" from us. Get lost if that is what you really want - and hard to argue anything else

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Well said Wink...lol
Would like to thank the site and all involved once again - took 5th for $80 freeplay!!!
Good game last nite - congrats to the winners.
See everyone next week!!!

VOX / Grovillian

:btj:

P.S. - 2 Plays I like for tonight...

Celtics -4 @ "New-Look Denver
Arizona -1 @ USC

CRU$H UR BOOK$ BOYZ