Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 2nd)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 130 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 6est on Monday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->​
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 2nd)

IN and thanks...AA it's at 5:30 pm west coast..hope that helps...

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

in thanks tuckman. bookmaker

-stash

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Wade

EOG Master

in. tuckman you said "there will be no late entries no matter what". but what if some crazy nut(not me) went to your house, put a gun to your head and said "put me in this tourney or else i blow your brains out". what would you do?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

in. tuckman you said "there will be no late entries no matter what". but what if some crazy nut(not me) went to your house, put a gun to your head and said "put me in this tourney or else i blow your brains out". what would you do?

wade u cant hit enough scratch offs to fly here to do that, so i assume i'm gonna be okay..

IN btw

Wade

EOG Master

wade u cant hit enough scratch offs to fly here to do that, so i assume i'm gonna be okay..

i wouldn't even think about doing that. but you gotta watch out for these guys like kidkonggolf. freerolls are his life. if he misses the deadline he might snap. 40% Orlando 60% San Francisco :escape

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

in...i'[ve been doing awful in these. Gotta break that streak