Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Januray 5th) Happy New Years EOG Posters!

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Januray 5th) Happy New Years EOG Posters!

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!!

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Januray 5th) Happy New Years EOG Posters!

In! Looking to cash like my final 4 NFL weeks (12-4)

Vance

EOG Senior Member

in

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuckman

Uh Poster

vance we got an issue, i see you sent me a pm but i cant scroll down to get your account number from it because someone is wrong with the site, my page instantly freezes when i click on private messages..u have an hour to post your account number directly in this thread if u want to play or u can email it to me @ tuckman@eog.com. it has to be within an hour though as i need to get them sent over..

its not your fault u did everything right, however something is jacked up with the site obviously

Vance

EOG Senior Member

nm i was able to

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

got it thanks, i cant delete it though as i cant edit posts at this point

Vance

EOG Senior Member

gl tonight

Vance

EOG Senior Member

had fun finsihed 19th....good job to whoever wins....goodnight

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

congratulations winners tonight :D

-stash

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Guys it looks like a few people were missed being registered (myself included but something came up for me and i wasnt gonna be able to play anyways)..The problem wasnt on my end, the guy from Bookmaker missed the top 3 people on the spreadsheet (Me, moneyburner, and roachman) roachman got me an email to me before i left to head to the rebels/byu game so i was able to send over an email and he got signed up..If at anytime u see your missed (might be a good idea to look a day ahead at the registered players list) you need to let me know asap and i cant make any promises but i will try to get you added (if its an error of mine or of bookmakers) not if your just trying to signup late

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

vox thanks for the BYU winner ....dang u bubble again

slyone66

EOG Master

thanks for the game, great way to start the year.