Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 12th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 10th

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 12th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 10th

funny you call me out..what I said is G-rated compared to a lot of the stuff flying around this site..don't do me any favors fatty

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 12th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 10th

"simmer down" guys, just enjoy the free money

im not ignoring anyone, the laptop i have the tourney on i spilled water on not long ago so a few buttons dont work so kinda pointless to type on it (i just use it strictly for sportsoptions that dont require typing), im just to lazy to download the poker on my other laptops i use

BigDaddy

EOG Master

funny you call me out..what I said is G-rated compared to a lot of the stuff flying around this site..don't do me any favors fatty

i didn't call you out

miners did

and i don't have to call you names to get a point across like you seem to have to do.

i wonder if you would say that to my face?

i am not at any table

i don't bash players when they play a hand

i just either lose the chips or collect them

it's supposed to be a friendly game

wow i never seen so many rivers, im out, o well ,sucks that a sitout lasts longer ,

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

i didn't call you out

miners did

and i don't have to call you names to get a point across like you seem to have to do.

i wonder if you would say that to my face?

i am not at any table

i don't bash players when they play a hand

i just either lose the chips or collect them

it's supposed to be a friendly game

whatever dude, keep up the freeroll whoring..table talk is part of poker..report me to bookmaker you little girl

BigDaddy

EOG Master

keep it up jake

you might find out a little something my friend.

i dont report players.

i'll tell the player on here how i feel.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i still call for a 2 week ban

it's obvious his mouth needs washed out with soap.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

turning poker chat off, obviously people can't handle good hearted poker banter...you would never be able to catch me fat ass

BigDaddy

EOG Master

you would run that is for sure

your type usually do

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

i still call for a 2 week ban

it's obvious his mouth needs washed out with soap.

only thing obvious is you need to change your tampon

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i'll ban you both for 2 weeks if you dont shuddup :+excited-

BigDaddy

EOG Master

don't do me any favors

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck has lost control

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

don't worry I'm done chatting..people can't handle chat about donks and tampons lol

rjt721

EOG Master

:LMAO

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Put 'em time-out...together in the same room.:LMAO

i would love for that to happen

DWI i am steaming right now

we would find out real quick how tough ole jake is

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

wow i never seen so many rivers, im out, o well ,sucks that a sitout lasts longer ,

I know I saw you lose 4 winning hands. Twice to the sitout, once to me when your cowboys lost to my AQ, and the one that took you out of the game, a painted pair with the board losing to 4 suited on the board and the other player had that suit. Some games bite.

rjt721

EOG Master

BD needs to go get a free slurpee and cool off.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BD needs to go get a free slurpee and cool off.

they denied me yesterday at circle K

another reason why i am still in a bad mood today

i would love for that to happen

DWI i am steaming right now

we would find out real quick how tough ole jake is

BigDaddy...you need one of my chill pills...they work really goooooood. Happy...Happy...Joy...Joy

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Two brutal hands tonight...played pretty solid tonight got destroyed really only one other hand could beat me when I got them all in figures that the other guy is holding them.

Raise from the steal position I call with KQ flop hits QQX eventually we get all the chips in he has AQ.....crippled me.

Final table 4 handed 55 on the BB call a raise flop comes 2 3 5.....we get it all in he's holding a4. unreal

mobetter

EOG Addicted

yup he called me a few names tonight also. i dont appreciate it much. i had 100 chips left and ended up 5th. not too bad. run your mouth elsewhere kid

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I have always been friendly on this site check my past history, call someone a donk and they try and burn you at the stake lol...guess they all realize they are in my rearview mirror on the leaderboard..congrats to Jeffksu on the win tonight

BigDaddy

EOG Master

like i said 2 week ban

how many posters is he going to bash while beating them?

it doesn't make any sense

learn how to lose jake with class.

big congrats to Jeff on winning

he is a poster with all class and i bet he doesn't bash any others at the table win or lose.

nice job jeff:cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

hilarious that calling someone a donk is "bashing" them...give it a rest

BigDaddy

EOG Master

jake

you can call me whatever you want i really don't care but you have 2 other posters that posted in this thread coming forward and expressing how they feel about how you act at the table towards them

think about it?

you are doing good and winning and all you do by calling those players donks is hurt your image.

win with class and lose with class

JMO

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I've heard your opinion about 10 times in various threads now and will not be chatting in poker anymore due to crybabies like yourself although I'm sure you will make numerous more posts saying the exact same thing..I get the point

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Peavy has been more than kind and supportive to other posters here @ EOG. I'm sure he was only joking around, but sometimes things can get crazy between players during these poker tournaments. It's all good.

Get 'em next week, fellas.

Congrats to last night's Winners!BOL

Hey thanks, for the congrats Jake and BigDaddy...Now, you two settle down, for one I consider you both great friends and for two, you both are great competitors and I'm sure you both need to just cool down for a while...Come on, for GOD's sake men it's a great night of friendly fun and huge KUDO'S to TUCKMAN for all his hard work and also EOG, and Bookmaker...BigDaddy if Jake wants to call some one a donk...It's OK..I'm not sure how many times I've been called a Donk and a helluva lot worse at the poker tables...way too many to count that's for sure...Let's not get into the banning and that kind of thing...It's a great competition for the leader board and honestly Jake Peavey is always a tough guy to knock out...as well as you BigDaddy..your a great player as well...So, hopefully you guys have had the chance to cool down a bit and let's come back Tuesday and have a great night...

Enough of that...Ready Break...Let's go get'em....Oh, please don't get me started....

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

thanks Jeff...best of luck next week :cheers

It seems like some guys are getting mad that Jake is winning. If you can't handle being called fish, donkey or whatever you should play rummy with old ladies. Turn the chat off if it bothers you. Lots of bad play gets rewarded on that site.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

good post Jeff

we move on.

good luck next week everyone