Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 26th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 24th

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 80 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 8est on Sunday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 26th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 24th

In

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 26th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 24th

In

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

slyone66

EOG Master

in please

Miners26

EOG Veteran

In please, thanks Tuck.

mobetter

EOG Addicted

in

Brock

EOG Dedicated

In thanks Tuesday's have been fun. Everyone should throw bookmaker
a bone for there poker Free money contests.

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in please

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

In please.

IN and thanks again....

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

IN
:cheers

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

I'm in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

in

IN please sir 12io4j2w90

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in

In, Thanks.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

In, thank you.

rjt721

EOG Master

in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

You have to start serving your 2 week penalty...::LMAO::

chances are I would still get 1st...Easygoer/Empiremaker needs 1st or 2nd to take it down..considering putting a bounty on his ass this week, although that could backfire by people just handing him chips..If I do get 1st, I will be putting a $20 bounty either on myself or someone of my choice for the following week

in please btw that horse is a luck box

In it to win it

Wade

EOG Master

in

joeblow

EOG Addicted

in

joeblow

EOG Addicted

tuck...can you or somebody please fix this for me????I have been posting here for over 5 years.If not put on the list to play.I been playing in it since it started.tks~

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what is wrong with your other name?

in

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

In, thank you.

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

IN

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

in

thx tuck

-stash

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In. site has been running painfully slow or timing out lately. Pretty frustrating.

joeblow

EOG Addicted

what is wrong with your other name?...

I have no other handle.Same name ,same password.:+cluelessMaybe it's because i now have a different ip address??I have no idea...

roachman

EOG Addicted

in

I'm in<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Hey all - would like to play - forgot about the new deadline last week...arg

"In"-Tuck

Thanx

Vox / Grovillian

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

in....ty

in, logging in from hotel , be home that nite i hope:whip: