Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 5th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 3rd

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 5th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 3rd

in, if i get top ten, ill put a bounty on me the next week with paypal money if allowed

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 5th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 3rd

Hey stargazer:

I'm NOT a nigga...do you understand that? Get it straight right now!

in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Hey stargazer you fucking piece of shit stalker psycho..Your agenda is clear, don't hate on me for calling you out..go back under your bridge, troll

Miners26

EOG Veteran

In please, thanks.

stargazer

EOG Member

jakepeavy and tuckman..:tub:......:LMAO IT's illegal to play online poker I'm turning you all in....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Stargazer will be out. We have a good group of guys here who participate and give back to EOG. We don't need this racist troll and his :+waving-5 posts.

Stargazer will be out. We have a good group of guys here who participate and give back to EOG. We don't need this racist troll and his :+waving-5 posts.

Thanks Kinger :thumbup1

drama over with now...until the ghost of stargazer surfaces.

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

in.

Good luck to all forum members and have a Happy 4 th of July weekend.

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

King, why don't you play in the tourney?

PO69

EOG Master

In

PO69

EOG Master

I am glad that I remembered in time this week.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

King, why don't you play in the tourney?

LOL It's been a while since I played. I'll play in the next one. Good luck this week. :cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I hate to speak for others but I put it as VERY unlikely you EVER get to play in this thing. You need to make it a TAD less obvious what you are trying to do here. Tuckman wasn't born yesterday and like the rest of us he is smart enough to see thru your "plan". You may have 69 posts but you can get to 169 and you'll NEVER be allowed to play. Make a WORTHY contribution and you can play but 70-ish posts in a few days and then INSTANTLY coming her to sign up says all we need to know

well done.

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Whoops been away all weekend. I suppose its 2 late?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Ok this is my first time trying to sign up for the bookmaker freeroll tourny. I'm IN.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sorry you are to late, rules state u need to be signed up by Sunday night. List has already been emailed over as of last night

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

looks like registration is going to come down to the wire...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I emailed it over Sunday night, I won't be home till around 7pm Est. If we are not registered by then I will take care of it.

I emailed it over Sunday night, I won't be home till around 7pm Est. If we are not registered by then I will take care of it.

Tuckman to the rescue...again! :3dapplaudir:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

:houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

got home to an email asking for the list, guess it got lost in cyberspace or possibly spam folder? Lets hope hes still at work or i will need to contact support to sign us up.

:blink:

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

I know u put me on the updated list Tuck! hahaha

Tuckman

Uh Poster

sorry rctt03, if i bend the rules for 1 i will have to each week.. hope to see you in next week

we are good to go for tonight

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Not a big deal...didn't this thing usually start on Wednesday? Time changes got me all confused.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

sorry rctt03, if i bend the rules for 1 i will have to each week.. hope to see you in next week

we are good to go for tonight

91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Not a big deal...didn't this thing usually start on Wednesday? Time changes got me all confused.

Bookmaker asked me to switch days when it restarted, beggars cant be choosers so i went with their request..Hope to see you in next week man

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Calm down Peavy you'll have ur pick of another weak field. We all cant be refreshing EOG all day and night :+waving-5

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Calm down Peavy you'll have ur pick of another weak field. We all cant be refreshing EOG all day and night :+waving-5

my post was in regards to being "good to go tonight"...I could give a shit if you play or not honestly...I hardly refresh all day and night, just contribute from time to time here...not like most of you gravy training freeroll whores

tblaze

EOG Addicted

any chance this tourney will go back to 10 spots paid and is the free play pool still the same?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

It does pay 10 spots

First time playing on "new" Bookmaker software...even though its not as comical as the old software, I kind of like the look and sound.

Congrats to BigDaddyEOG for winning this week
:cheers

not over yet, eb got 2 pair on flop with my top pair , be close, got 3rd , good job winners

Tuckman

Uh Poster

everyone but 3rd place will be paid out sometime tommorrow

congrats guys

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

BigDaddy finished me off, his A8 to my A7 got him a full house. GG Bigdaddy, warrior and all.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

First time playing on "new" Bookmaker software...even though its not as comical as the old software, I kind of like the look and sound.

Congrats to BigDaddyEOG for winning this week
:cheers

thanks kid

got lucky tonight

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

congrats bigdaddy

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats bigdaddy

thanks Jake

GG eberetta

i thought you or warrior were gonna make a comeback after i had 40k of 49k