Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

tblaze

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

in

would have regd last night but the EOG server seemed inaccessable

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

no exceptions for these late entries? :+clueless

tblaze

EOG Addicted

i also tried to reg this morning...had same problem last week when tryin to access EOG

no exceptions for these late entries? :+clueless

server down all day so there should be plus I posted in other thread I wanted in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

server down all day so there should be plus I posted in other thread I wanted in

not my call, the powers that be will decide your fate..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

deadline was last night and the list was sent over then..

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

a strong 22 man field, gl gents

:btj:

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

So is it 9 or 9:30.....

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

hmmm this is probably going to cut into my drinking tonight...

hmmm this is probably going to cut into my drinking tonight...

My suggestion would be either to get good and plastered before the tourney or just show up about 10:30 EST for the tourney.

I'll make sure your seat is saved for ya! :LMAO

in...great to see it back up again

PO69

EOG Master

Cool

Miners26

EOG Veteran

a strong 22 man field, gl gents

:btj:

I saw 22 this morning too but when I just logged in to double check the start time, it shows 24 registered :+clueless.... anyways good luck all, glad the weekly EOG tourney is back

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yeah 22 were registered earlier

maybe they forgot 2 names

its no big deal.

hopefully next week everyone is back in and we get around 40-45 like before

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Yea they forgot 2 names, top 2 on the spreadsheet

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I don't see my name in the tourney

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I posted on the 25th, do I need a password?

Brock

EOG Dedicated

How do I get to bookmaker web site. When I click the banner it's
still taken over?

that was before all the updates and everything else with the network is cool. Haven't even played on the site yet

Miners26

EOG Veteran

screen name: bkr124840....what's your EOG poster name?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

tuck

any way you can get bookmaker to allow every poster to make the screen name their EOG posting name

if they do make it a requirement to enter.

it would make the game much easier to know who you are playing with

just asking

thanks

tuck

any way you can get bookmaker to allow every poster to make the screen name their EOG posting name

if they do make it a requirement to enter.

it would make the game much easier to know who you are playing with

just asking

thanks

Bookmaker will allow all players to change their screen name by request. (If name is available)

All they have to do is contact poker support.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

tuck if what DWI says is true

make it happen

it would really make the game more enjoyable than playing with bkr2560000

etc

its to hard to remember who everyone is

if the name isnt available they can add EOG or something on the end like i did with bigdaddyeog

dealwithit123

etc

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

it is true bigdaddy, I did it awhile back, i used to be a bkr

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Not everyone wants their screen name as their poker name, not to mention people don't just associate with EOG.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

jake what do you think about it?

i like knowing that you are jakepeavy it makes the game like a home game IMO

tuck if what DWI says is true

make it happen

it would really make the game more enjoyable than playing with bkr2560000

etc

its to hard to remember who everyone is

if the name isnt available they can add EOG or something on the end like i did with bigdaddyeog

dealwithit123

etc

The direct link to the poker support is:
https://livepokersupport.com/

BigDaddy

EOG Master

DWI

nevermind

i see tuck replied

DWI

nevermind

i see tuck replied

It would be a personal player's choice to do so, and they would have to do it themselves through the poker support chat or phone number.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

jake what do you think about it?

i like knowing that you are jakepeavy it makes the game like a home game IMO

they only let you do it once I was told so I'm stuck with SDCHARGERS21

eberetta is a pw thief banned at over 20 forums, i can verify this.

Also tuckman if you don't want me in future tourneys. Please pm me and say so and your wish will be granted.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

are u really being a whine ass? you vanish the whole time the tourney is not going on, come back and start saying how bookmaker sucks and its a complete dead zone..But then sign up for the tourney because its a chance at free money..You act like im the only one who said anything, quite a few pointed it out...

now you are accusing jake of stealing passwords? goodluck with that one

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

are u really being a whine ass? you vanish the whole time the tourney is not going on, come back and start saying how bookmaker sucks and its a complete dead zone..But then sign up for the tourney because its a chance at free money..You act like im the only one who said anything, quite a few pointed it out...

now you are accusing jake of stealing passwords? goodluck with that one

I really don't care what he says as i have nothing to hide just wondering where he came up with that nonsense

BigDaddy

EOG Master

where did he accuse jake at?

i see he said eberatta

who is that?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

where did he accuse jake at?

i see he said eberatta

who is that?

All i know is this sdcharger guy is the most annoying person i ever seen. Probaly not even 21.

He is also a pw thief<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

not like im making it up

BigDaddy

EOG Master

jeez

I didn't say you were

i was just asking where he said it

as in post #73 he said another name

i didn't know we were talking about a whole different thread.

is everyone on edge around here?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

you have been pretty quick finding everything posted about BP in every thread, if i said it, it must have been true..