Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

ok tuck i see how this is going

i will let you have the last word

i stepped on the wrong toes around here

lol

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

Warrior, I still like you from reeferpoker days, Tuckman and I are maybe two of the only friends you have on this site. Last I can remember being banned twice, once for complaining a password not given out in time (within 2 weeks they went from giving out password 5 minutes before tourney to 20 minutes before tourney) and once for bragging I won 3 xbox's. I have since been reinstated on the xbox statement since it was a first post. Oh, I've been banned from bing because I won their maximum prizes.
I thought I was going to bubble tonight, sorry you bubbled tonight, warrior, bites the poker site on Bookmaker does not allow us to see other tables, that is ridiculous. Google eberetta1 to see my name is good and I am not banned from diddly squat and I use the same name on every forum.
Now, I should be banned from OFC because I suck every time I play their freeroll and their stinkin buyins. I remember warrior won an OFC buyin. You are a good playa. Peace.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

lets be clear, im not a friend in anyway to TTwarrior

what about what they said to me at the poker tables, i guess that is ok too???

As far as me being gone, wrong. Ive been posting in plenty of threads here for weeks. Of course i entered the tourney, just like the other people did.

Bookmaker poker was having all kinds of troubles the past few weeks. Of course i didnt like it. Give me a break.

Jake Peavy is the one causing troubles , not me. People complained about him left and right for weeks.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Tuckman, I think you provide great customer service to warrior, it shows me you are a professional in dealing with situations. It would be so easy to leave him off the EOG tourney list if you wanted to carry a grudge.
I am so paranoid of getting banned on a site because anything on any forum can be misconstrued, so many times I lurk instead of posting. I also tried to stay posting for however long the contest has been down. Sometimes not much to say or add to a topic. Let the cards do the talkin I say.
Oh, BigDaddy, thanks for them chips you gave me. I needed everyone of them to money tonight.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

what about what they said to me at the poker tables, i guess that is ok too???

As far as me being gone, wrong. Ive been posting in plenty of threads here for weeks. Of course i entered the tourney, just like the other people did.

Bookmaker poker was having all kinds of troubles the past few weeks. Of course i didnt like it. Give me a break.

Jake Peavy is the one causing troubles , not me. People complained about him left and right for weeks.

please noone else has complained about me except for you..let's stop this nonsense every post you have made has something regarding me in it, give it a rest already

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Oh, BigDaddy, thanks for them chips you gave me. I needed everyone of them to money tonight.

No Problem E

glad you put them to good use

what were the results from last night?

I just noticed the good news restarting a EOG tourney. I'm back from Honolulu and ready to resume!
:cheers

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

No Problem E

glad you put them to good use

what were the results from last night?

I just remember I was one of 3 people with only 1000 chips left and blinds were 150/300 with 11 players remaining. No one bumped out in 15 minutes of play. I couldn't see the other table and I was lo chip stack on my table. 2 people on the other table also had 1000 chips remaining( I saw their chip count in the lobby). ttwarrior for me fortunately bubbled. Then my chips held up for 8th place which was $35 freeplay winning.

slyone66

EOG Master

bummer, just got back from vacation and i missed the first return tourney on Bookmaker, and see alot going on in this thread. "lol" see you all in next weeks. sly

roachman

EOG Addicted

in