Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 2nd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

bat555j5

EOG Member
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 2nd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

how bout some hep

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 2nd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

to all you new people, please follow the rules, i will post them below and put the important parts in bold..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 140 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 6est on Monday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries

bat555j5

EOG Member

140?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Gotta love all the Newbies who are incapable of READING! I would put the odds of ANY of them ever playing at a bigger longshot than Buster Douglas over Mike Tyson - and unlike that one - DO NOT bet on the dog here

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

yea this thread is ridiculous with people saying in or where is password when they have 1 post.. lol do they really think a forum would allow 1 post person to play? not many forums would id say unless it wasnt a free roll.

-stash

EvgeniyPL

EOG Enthusiast

And yesterday was the tournament?

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

Gotta love all the Newbies who are incapable of READING! I would put the odds of ANY of them ever playing at a bigger longshot than Buster Douglas over Mike Tyson - and unlike that one - DO NOT bet on the dog here

Yep, that's life for you these days. People are too lazy to go to the first page and read the rules....

Vance

EOG Senior Member

lets have leaderboard for this, anyone interested?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

This tourney is gonna be changed up soon in the future so we can have a leaderboard, its already been thought of and talked about a little bit..

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

I can not place in this tourney to save my life...I am thinking I am not as good at poker as I thought i was :(

rainbow

EOG Master

This is the most newbies by far in one thread.... these are the kinda contests that will make EOG go forward...

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

tblaze

EOG Addicted

see you guys at the top of the new leaderboard when it comes out :btj: