Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 140 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 6est on Monday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

NEW RULE- will be strictly enforced (this is one of the most generous freerolls on any forum, 1k for 50 people each week, not many can touch that)..It dont hurt you to give back to EOG for offering this, be a bit active thats all i am asking..

There are way to many people sitting just above the 130 range to play, EOG/Bookmaker are being generous here and giving away a decent freeroll to EOG posters and people are taking advantage of it..There is no reason people cant give back to EOG in terms of contributing to the site..I'm not saying u need to make 500 posts in a week, but if your only posts for the week is to say "in" you wont be eligible anymore..I will be looking over each persons posting for the week leading up to the tourney and make nthe decision if your in or not..I'm not talking "goodluck" in every thread either..Share an opinion, some advice on a game or even some plays in the right forums or else u wont be enjoying this freeroll anymore..<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

in

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

in

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

in

slyone66

EOG Master

in hopefully to win

Miners26

EOG Veteran

In please, thanks

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

in
:rabbi:

Vance

EOG Senior Member

in, no buble boy this week

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I'm in this week...thanks

octavioma365

EOG Member

in

Brock

EOG Dedicated

in thanks

IN

in again

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

mobetter

EOG Addicted

in

amaru16x

EOG Member

well im new i dont know if i can in...

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

read the damn rules man.. u blind??? ^

im in tuckman.. thanks bro

-stash

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

In.

Wade

EOG Master

in. tuckman there's a new rule every week.

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

in

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

put me in coach

roachman

EOG Addicted

in

joe blow

EOG Addicted

IN

in

PO69

EOG Master

I am in to win this week little girls!

I was chip leader for a while last week, but then I flamed out in 5th or so

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

in thanks<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

count me in

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

In.

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

in

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

in

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

in please

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

in

VicK

EOG Enthusiast

IN. DONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN
:cheers

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Get me "IN" so I can cash once again please...lol
Thanx EOG and everyone involved.

VOX
:btj:​

rjt721

EOG Master

in

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

in

in please

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in please