Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 10th week)

zjohnzzz

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 10th week)

congrats to those itm, and good game to all

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 10th week)

Thanks all for a great game. Looking forward to next week.

has anyone received their freelay yet?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

no

i sent the list to tuck last night

Miners26

EOG Veteran

Hopefully be in by tomorrow or at the very least before the start of the weekend.

Good tourney last night, was a lot of fun with a talkative bunch; look forward to next week.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

its been emailed over (within 5 minutes of the tourney ending), quite possibly my contact might not be in the office today or something..its not even been 15 hours yet no need to panic ehart

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

its been emailed over (within 5 minutes of the tourney ending), quite possibly my contact might not be in the office today or something..its not even been 15 hours yet no need to panick ehart

Maybe Ferpac is pressuring him for his cut, j/k :+textinb3

lol no worries................... good game last night.....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The guy who usually credits them for me is over in Punta Cana working the Punta Cana Classic Tourney, he appologizes for the delay on getting them credited but everyone should have them in thier accounts now..

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

congrats to the winners

Place Prize Poker Name
1. $300 SDCHARGERS21
2. $200 SBR DOG
3. $120 walby27
4. $100 bkr144830
5. $80 BigDaddyEOG
6. $60 BKR25126
7. $50 JRiley100
8. $40 jimmythegree
9. $30 cr119579
10. $20 Tuckman

CONGRATS:cheers
i hope my name will show up in this list next week:yay

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

nice job last week winners!

-stash