Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 20th week)

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 20th week)

well i like the new rules, but only 17 in when you follow what the rules say is outrageous

ok i see people had to post before monday??? I was sick in the hospital on monday. Sorry for being alive i guess

tblaze

EOG Addicted

TT, i believe the new rule was posted on Friday and we had till Monday at 9pm est to react. I was the first to post after the deadline and yes i missed it by 4 minutes. dropping from 75 to 50 players was great but this field was cut in half and who knows how many were actually aware.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I'm not trying to cause trouble, but I think these extra rules are kind of excessive. I understand that you want to get rid of ghosts, but that problem wasn't bad last week and it was clear that even if they managed to get in the wrong way they wouldn't get paid.

the rules are not even that difficult to be honest though, its pretty simple and people are complaining last2 weeks that the few ghosts who did get in are knocking out actual posters..They might not get paid but they do cause a bit of fustrations when it comes to them going all in non stop and knocking people out with hands like 3/7..

Now that everyone who normally plays see's the change, next week should be back to normal and all will be fine and everyone will enjoy zero ghosts being in..I cant change the events of this week and i feel i gave ample time for everyone to see the change (yes it was another change but it should be the last cause there is no other ways to change it, and i think we cured the issues) everyone will enjoy the tournament being legit and all posters here, sucks for this week but it is what it is, i knew there was gonna be issues but i didnt expect this kinda of reaction over a freeroll

there is a difference between a pokerstars freeroll with 5 k in people for 100 bucks then this tourney. this is a special freeroll. Saw nothing in the title
that speculated that i would need to post by 6 on monday

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

I love watching this implode. Your pissing your loyal veterans off.
A few selfish, internet tough guys with just enough clout to make rules to keep people out of a poker tounament, making it very clear this forum is not a very welcome place to be. Its backfiring on you, Your not just keeping them out of the tounament you're chasing them away from the forum. Good Job!2938u4ji23
I use to lurk a lot on the football forum. I could jump through your hoops and post mindlessly like some but thats not me.
You idiots are actually causing some people to not post.:doh1
Cya

This is the best way to keep the game fair.

At another forum i had a weekly poker tourney for cash which was supposed to be for the forum members only, but yet the numerous Guayaquil players would somehow get the pw and ruin it for the forum members. We then had to let Bookmaker register the players which was in advance. A lot of posters were pissed about it, but not as pissed as when the scammers placed in the top 10, knocking out forum members along the way.

Same thing there also, people only signing up at the forum to get in on the freerolls and not contributing anything to the forum at all except for complaints. Some been on the site for 2 or more years with less than 10 posts as well.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

Yep perhaps a NEW RULES title in the title thread might have drawn more attention but tuck is right, it is what it is. I think the change is a good one just unfortunate it happened the way it did. I know in the end, the moderators are trying to make it better, not worse

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

I love watching this implode. Your pissing your loyal veterans off.
A few selfish, internet tough guys with just enough clout to make rules to keep people out of a poker tounament, making it very clear this forum is not a very welcome place to be. Its backfiring on you, Your not just keeping them out of the tounament you're chasing them away from the forum. Good Job!2938u4ji23
I use to lurk a lot on the football forum. I could jump through your hoops and post mindlessly like some but thats not me.
You idiots are actually causing some people to not post.:doh1
Cya

Says the dude with 9 posts. :houra

tblaze

EOG Addicted

If I may, what will the title of the next thread be, when will it be posted, where and how much time will we have to react?

yeh no kidding. bad for business for bookmaker. They want people in and depositing. As long as the pw doesn't go out, everything should be fine. They can put in the players an hour before.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

goes up every friday at somepoint, usually the morning and closes at monday 6 est for signups

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

the rules are not even that difficult to be honest though, its pretty simple and people are complaining last2 weeks that the few ghosts who did get in are knocking out actual posters..They might not get paid but they do cause a bit of fustrations when it comes to them going all in non stop and knocking people out with hands like 3/7..

Now that everyone who normally plays see's the change, next week should be back to normal and all will be fine and everyone will enjoy zero ghosts being in..I cant change the events of this week and i feel i gave ample time for everyone to see the change (yes it was another change but it should be the last cause there is no other ways to change it, and i think we cured the issues) everyone will enjoy the tournament being legit and all posters here, sucks for this week but it is what it is, i knew there was gonna be issues but i didnt expect this kinda of reaction over a freeroll

so we have to register by 6PM on Monday is this correct? When will the thread for next week's game be posted?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yeh no kidding. bad for business for bookmaker. They want people in and depositing. As long as the pw doesn't go out, everything should be fine. They can put in the players an hour before.

u think i'm lying? u wanna see the email for christ sakes, they gave me a deadline for each week and it has to be followed, thats the end of it

tblaze

EOG Addicted

its a good rule...now that I know I will be looking for the post..easy pickings for the lucky folks who made it in tonight

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

its a good rule...now that I know I will be looking for the post..easy pickings for the lucky folks who made it in tonight

what do you know there is still a sane person around here..not crying over spilled milk

uh not what i said, i said nothing was in the title to let us know deadline was monday. Why would we think a deadline would be on monday
at six for christs sake

Tuckman

Uh Poster

uh not what i said, i said nothing was in the title to let us know deadline was monday. Why would we think a deadline would be on monday
at six for christs sake

try reading the thread, it said it right in there and i do believe i even put it in bold letters..its over and done with, stop complaining already

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats to the winners

1. $300 Grovillian
2. $200 BABYFACEATL
3. $120 Oasis62
4. $100 kidkonggolf
5. $80 SDCHARGERS21
6. $60 birdie7
7. $50 moneybuner
8. $40 slyone660
9. $30 rm81
10. $20 Zelaine QOH

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

pleasant trny without all the donks and ghosts! yay eog!91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Congrats to all the winners, email has been sent, i would expect u all to recieve your payment tommorrow sometime..

Lets hope for more players next week

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

Alot of fun EOG poker and baseball playoff.:houra THANK BD, TUCKMAN AND BOOKMAKER

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Gotta say -
sure was nice knowing all of the players were actual people -
like us - and not bots or Bookmaker house players.
No crazy all-ins, no dumps.
I heard at the tables -
that a bunch of hosts were fired recently -
for giving out free seats to tournys -
probably to locals from Guayaquil and Caracas -
and splitting their earnings???
Those same hosts were probably giving out the password?
Anywho - thanx again for the efforts.
Was nice to finally win one -
and got the bounty for knockin' out Jake!!!
See you all next week -
that is, if you read the threads - and get in!!!
CRU$H UR BOOK$ - VOX

12io4j2w90​

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

GOOD GOING BOBBY. FUNNY YOU MADE THE CALL ON BD BLUFF. I WAS THINKING BD HAD YOU. CONGRATS ON PLACING 1st

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Yeah - was kinda surprised BigDaddy would go all-in with 3-4 suited...
5 minutes into the tourny???

Almost caught a straight too...lol - as he flopped a 2 and a 5.
Had to dodge an Ace on the Turn and River to win the hand - yay!!!
Thanx again.

VOX
:+excited-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I wanted to play this week but didn't see the new rules and all until Wednesday. I was mad I couldn't play but mostly at myself for not seeing the new rules until too late. It sucked not to play but now I know and from now on I know to sign up early. Live with it people and know this i being done to make this thing better - NO MORE GHOSTS and people from countries we have never heard of playing for free becasue they can. Week 1 saw a rough start but now we know so from now on we can adjust. KUDOS to all involved for being so PROACTIVE in solving this problem.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

all winners should be paid