Oh Where Oh Where are Brewers Cubs odds at

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
blueline;n7458551 said:
Cubs pre/postgame host is "hearing" its a bullpen game

It’s not a must-win by any means, so that would make sense. Yes, it’s far better to win today, but the loser is still playing on Tuesday.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated
FairWarning;n7458553 said:
It’s not a must-win by any means, so that would make sense. Yes, it’s far better to win today, but the loser is still playing on Tuesday.

But the Loser of todays game will lose on Tuesday. So much better to just go ahead and win today.
Quintana gives up 2 runs in the 1st. Then 3 up 3down next 3 innings and sitting at 64 pitches in the 5th and Maddon takes him out like usual.

VegasVic

EOG Addicted
IWishIWasAPro;n7458558 said:
Yelich cant touch Quintana. Its just not a good matchup for him.

I’m thinking you can throw any lifetime numbers out with the way Yelich is running.

Valuist

EOG Master
It's Chacin.

Quintana has done well against the Brewers. Not surprisingly, the two Brewers who hit him the best are the two former Royals, who faced him often when he was with the White Sox. But Yelich has been carrying that team. He's 1 for 11 lifetime vs Quintana.

This also will be the 4th time each team faces the prospective pitcher since August 14th. Advantage: hitters.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated
IWishIWasAPro;n7458572 said:
I agree with the one poster who said this gsme will be lopsided. The team losing will concede late.

While I sorta agree with that. If it's a 4 run game in the 6th, both teams have the firepower to put up 4 runs.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
If its a 4 run game late, the team losing will just put scrubs in. Counsell and Maddon wont care about losing 10 to 1 as oppose to 4 or 5 to 1.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
too many little things point to the bats here. i have to play Over 8. don't think swings will be tense, it's not do/die.

yisman

EOG Master
Watching espn broadcast

when Cain was up they said he should be MVP not Yelich

when yelich was up they said he’s the best hitter in baseball

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
IWishIWasAPro;n7458574 said:
Who said -130 too ? Good posters here. We need tonget this site running well again.

That was my dart. Ran out of time to play Mil since the line came up later. Mil is on that run the Cubs were in 2015, congrats to their backers.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Nobody got up by a lot. Never got to a point where either manager gave up. Brewers had a shot to break it wide open but only managed a couple. Hader is unreal.

kane

EOG master
For maybe the first time ever, I agree with the racist scumbag, I'll be making a Brewers WS future