Oil jumped $5 barrel today on "rumors" .. Imagine if the Butcher gets drunk?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Now at over $68 barrel ....

Bush hits Iran and $90-100 according to a buddy in the oil industry is
very realistic

Dirty: ya still have that pack of mules you can rent out to your "favorite
Liberals"???

Re: Oil jumped $5 barrel today on "rumors" .. Imagine if the Butcher gets drunk?

I wonder if Haliburton will get the no bid Iran oil contract after the invasion

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Re: Oil jumped $5 barrel today on "rumors" .. Imagine if the Butcher gets drunk?

Show me where it's $68/bl Doc. I'm looking at the real time oil price right now. It's not close to that you fucking liar.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Really??? that is what it jumped to ....

Source: CNN Money

Oil spikes $5 on rumors of Iran attack
After-hours contract briefly jumps 8 percent on rumors that Iran fired on U.S. warships; navy denies story, crude falls from highs.
March 27 2007: 9:15 PM EDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- U.S. crude futures briefly spiked over $5 a barrel in electronic trading late Tuesday on rumors that Iran fired on U.S. Navy warships. Crude gave up most of those gains according to one trader after reports of a confrontation were denied.

U.S. light crude for May delivery jumped $5.18, or about 8 percent, to $68.91 a barrel in electronic trading before giving back most of those gains to trade at $64.40 a barrel, $1.47 above Tuesday's settle price on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Your words asshole, not mine. Oil is NOT OVER $68 NOW or when you posted it. Typical misleading statements that continually come from you anti-American communists.