Okie State's Marcus Smart attacks PO69

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: Okie State's Marcus Smart attacks PO69

As one looks thruought history you can find many types and kinds of horrible and violent acts

Rome wasn't built in a day because they were to busy feeding people to lions.

The great pryminds were built with slave labor.

The Crusades............ummmmmm how many million were killed.

Hitler, another fine example of a leader of GOOD WHITE people.

Show me a news story of a someone who has killed and eaten 20 people, and I'll show you a news story with a white man as the culprite.

Yes in the United States present day blacks are more prone to commit crime. But once again, that is because in ALL SOCIETIES URBAN POOR COMMIT MORE CRIME.

As one looks thruought history you can find many types and kinds of horrible and violent acts

Rome wasn't built in a day because they were to busy feeding people to lions.

The great pryminds were built with slave labor.

The Crusades............ummmmmm how many million were killed.

Hitler, another fine example of a leader of GOOD WHITE people.

Show me a news story of a someone who has killed and eaten 20 people, and I'll show you a news story with a white man as the culprite.

Yes in the United States present day blacks are more prone to commit crime. But once again, that is because in ALL SOCIETIES URBAN POOR COMMIT MORE CRIME.

Boat, let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of this trial?

[video=youtube;LBwK7-tbVeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBwK7-tbVeM[/video]

This horrible story from my hometown (happened half a mile from where I lived at the time) got no media attention. If the races were reversed, it would have been the news story of a decade. The media tells you what they want you to believe and you buy it all.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I do not beleive that as a race a black person is more prone to be violent.

I believe that children who grow up in disfucntional homes and are poor and are surround by others in the same situation are prone to become violent.

IMO to point to the color of a persons skin and declare that as the CAUSE of their actions is short sighted and cold hearted.

Take a black child and move them into a home with two parents and a good support system and quality schools, the end product would be no better or worse than a white child growing up under the same conditions.

I do not beleive that as a race a black person is more prone to be violent.

I believe that children who grow up in disfucntional homes and are poor and are surround by others in the same situation are prone to become violent.

IMO to point to the color of a persons skin and declare that as the CAUSE of their actions is short sighted and cold hearted.

Take a black child and move them into a home with two parents and a good support system and quality schools, the end product would be no better or worse than a white child growing up under the same conditions.

Blacks score lower than whites on standardized testing even accounting for socioeconomic class. Whites score lower than asians even accounting for socioeconomic class.

Blacks are more athletic in certain capacities. They also have heart defects at a much higher rate.

Everyone is not born equally.

and do you know what that is Chi?

They are more prone to gentic variance.

I guess. As I said, the culture is the problem. Until the culture changes and responsibility is taken, African Americans will continually fall behind. It isn't white people's fault. Affirmative Action and welfare pretty much hands them a cushy life if they will take it. Most ignore it.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Show me a news story of a someone who has killed and eaten 20 people, and I'll show you a news story with a white man as the culprite..

You have No problem posting this and neither do I and most likely because it has an ounce of truth But if I posted 'Show me a carjacker who killed the male driver and rapped the drivers wife' and I said I'll show you a Black man you would argue...Fact

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

In all societies crime is higher amoung urban poor.

In the US blacks live in urban poor areas.

blacks created urban poor areas........pick any city where the blacks moved into the neighborhood and say the whites moved out , what happened to that neighborhood........

Kraken

EOG Veteran

Blacks more prone to strokes, heart attacks and heart failure. Poor health in general.

Whites are more prone to migraines, dementia and fibromyalgia.

Asians most prone to suffer from micropenis.

You have No problem posting this and neither do I and most likely because it has an ounce of truth But if I posted 'Show me a carjacker who killed the male driver and rapped the drivers wife' and I said I'll show you a Black man you would argue...Fact

This seems to be a popular sentiment/argument.

Serial killers are usually white, but that is because whites make up 70% of the population. It is simple math. Serial killers/mass murderers aren't a higher percentage white than should be expected from the population breakdown.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I wouldnt argue in the least.

Normaly the white dude who grows up and eats people comes from a home where dad beat mom and cheated on her, he was picked on in school, and was cruel to animals at a very young age.

i would simply point out that it is quite likely the car jacker was not only black but also lived in a poor urban area, and a mature adult you should understand that the color of ones skin has less to do with the type of person they are than the environment they have been raised in.

I wouldnt argue in the least.

Normaly the white dude who grows up and eats people comes from a home where dad beat mom and cheated on her, he was picked on in school, and was cruel to animals at a very young age.

i would simply point out that it is quite likely the car jacker was not only black but also lived in a poor urban area, and a mature adult you should understand that the color of ones skin has less to do with the type of person they are than the environment they have been raised in.

That's the problem. Pedophiles are far more likely to have been abused at a young age.

At a certain point, you need to stop making EXCUSES for people's behavior.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

blacks created urban poor areas........pick any city where the blacks moved into the neighborhood and say the whites moved out , what happened to that neighborhood........

ummmmmmm

you may want to look at the WORLD rather than just the US.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Blacks score lower than whites on standardized testing even accounting for socioeconomic class. Whites score lower than asians even accounting for socioeconomic class.

Blacks are more athletic in certain capacities. They also have heart defects at a much higher rate.

Everyone is not born equally.

Finally Cubs posted something true.... everyone is not born equally. Check out the crime rates for poor whites vs affluent whites and tell me what you find out.... the basis of racism is poverty and competition for jobs and money...in all colors. Of course, there are exceptions to this... Teddy and ChiCubs being two of them.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

That's the problem. Pedophiles are far more likely to have been abused at a young age.

At a certain point, you need to stop making EXCUSES for people's behavior.

That's easy for the kid at Northwestern to say.

I can't say what i would become if I grew up in a poor urban home.

Neither can you.

Finally Cubs posted something true.... everyone is not born equally. Check out the cime rates for poor whites vs affluent whites and tell me what you find out.... the basis of racism is poverty and competition for jobs and money...in all colors. Of course, there are exceptions to this... Teddy and ChiCubs being two of them.

Okay, you could have just said 'I'm a shitlib with shitlib philosophy.' Would have been more accurate and more efficient.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

This seems to be a popular sentiment/argument.

Serial killers are usually white, but that is because whites make up 70% of the population. It is simple math. Serial killers/mass murderers aren't a higher percentage white than should be expected from the population breakdown.

You really should consider another profession as a career if you consider that serial killer statement a valid point.

You really should consider another profession as a career if you consider that serial killer statement a valid point.

Here's some math for you.

Let's say you have the sample size population of 1000 people.

800 whites
200 blacks

Let's say 5 of these 1000 people are serial killers. 4 are white. 1 is black. Are whites more likely to be serial killers? :doh1

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Chi if a black man grows up in a poor urban area in a disfuntional home, and at age 20 is a gangster due you think this is because he is black or he grew up in a poor urban area in a disfuntional home?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

800 whites
200 blacks

Let's say 5 of these 1000 people are serial killers. 4 are white. 1 is black. Are whites more likely to be serial killers? :doh1

And lets say you have 10 crack dealers, and all ten are black. But all ten grew up in the ghetto.

Do you see BLACK crack dealers when you look at them, or do you see crack dealers who happen to be black?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

800 whites
200 blacks

A jury wouldn't buy that try at an argument either.... you're a statistics guy so go look up the percentages of white vs black serial killers... go on, look it up.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

And lets say you have 10 crack dealers, and all ten are black. But all ten grew up in the ghetto.

Do you see BLACK crack dealers when you look at them, or do you see crack dealers who happen to be black?

Is it too late for you to change graduate school options?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I think it is safe to say none of us would be the same person we are today if we had grown up in an environement that was vastly diffferent than the one we did.

For a white kid who grew up in suberbia and daddy war bucks is sending to north western it is rather egocentric to think they wouldn't have been a vastly differnt person if they had grown up in the same harsh conditions that many of the urban blacks in this country grow up in.

Now after all that, this is a problem that the black community is going to need to correct. The first step is not for young black men to father multiple children with no means of supporting them. In addition when they do father a child they need to step up to the plate and be a father to the best of their ability.

We didnt get to where we are in one or even two generations, and it will take ,longer than that to get things fixed. But the black family unit was DESTROYED in this country when we were selling and buying them like a commodity. To not acknowledge the long standing ramifications of that is disingenuous at best.

Cubs was arguing the complete opposite about a month ago. Weird.

That's part of the point. This is not a black or white issue. Definitely in the grey.

Blacks have it rough due to this nation's history and abuse towards them.
Blacks have it rough due to the fact their men knock women up and then bolt at an alarming rate compared to any other race.

The blame was 50/50 a few decades ago. Now, I'd view it as more 70/30 with 70 being on the people. They never try to change, they just blame others.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

The biggest problem facing our nation's youth is the lack of discipline in the home. And that's due to the growing number of single parents, primarily female, raising kids on their own. And this isn't a racial thing. By the time a young man reaches 14 he's probably larger than his mom or at least stronger than she is. It's get to the point where if he wants go out then he goes out... what's she going to do? Hell, it's hard to whip your own kid anymore without CPS wanting to put you in jail. I'm not saying everyone raised by a single mom turns out bad but I bet if you checked the stats on inmates more were raised in a single parent home vs a home with a man in it. My father always had less problems with kids from dual parent homes than single parent homes as a high school administrator... no matter what color they were.

The biggest problem facing our nation's youth is the lack of discipline in the home. And that's due to the growing number of single parents, primarily female, raising kids on their own. And this isn't a racial thing. By the time a young man reaches 14 he's probably larger than his mom or at least stronger than she is. It's get to the point where if he wants go out then he goes out... what's she going to do? Hell, it's hard to whip your own kid anymore without CPS wanting to put you in jail. I'm not saying everyone raised by a single mom turns out bad but I bet if you checked the stats on inmates more were raised in a single parent home vs a home with a man in it. My father always had less problems with kids from dual parent homes than single parent homes as a high school administrator... no matter what color they were.

don't get too bogged down on the numbers, as they are from memory, but I think I read that a black man is 400% more likely to abandon his child than a white man or asian man.

Who is to blame for black men being such horrible fathers?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Census Bureau estimates and birth certificate data indicate that the large majority of Hispanic women report themselves as white. Therefore, data for some white women actually represent Hispanic women, which distorts the numbers

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

don't get too bogged down on the numbers, as they are from memory, but I think I read that a black man is 400% more likely to abandon his child than a white man or asian man.

Who is to blame for black men being such horrible fathers?

Society.. and it's not going to change anytime soon except those numbers for whites and Asians will drop. The great thing about stats is that there stats to support every argument....My whole premise is that I don't ever judge a person based on the color of their skin....I have friends of all races and I have enemies of the same. Give that a try and you might be surprised sometime.

Why do abortions matter? Abortions are responsible.

And ever since Obama took over, black women can get free ones. :shoot:

Society.. and it's not going to change anytime soon except those numbers for whites and Asians will drop. The great thing about stats is that there stats to support every argument....My whole premise is that I don't ever judge a person based on the color of their skin....I have friends of all races and I have enemies of the same. Give that a try and you might be surprised sometime.

I am pretty sure I do.

Brick

EOG Master

lol breaking news, nobody in the area heard a racial slur used...the guy called him a piece of crap:LMAO

Kraken

EOG Veteran

For me that changes nothing

The fan is a 60 year old man, he should know better than to say anything like that.

And he sure was a bad ass, calling Smart a "piece of crap" as he was down on the floor and he was sure Smart wouldn't retaliate. It was quite funny how his whole demeanor changed when Smart got in his face, the guy was apologizing and then ended up falling down after a little shove, haha. He went from billy badass to bitch boy in less than 5 seconds.

If you're gonna get personal and call a guy a piece of crap, don't apologize 2 seconds later when he's in your face.

rainbow

EOG Master

You nailed it to the tee, complete different generation than when I was growing-up. I`ve got beat with belts, clothes hangers, flyswatters, shoes, branches off of a tree, brooms, and I`m sure I left some out. I have three brothers and one sister and not one of us said no or yes to a Adult. It was yes sir, no sir, yes mam or no mam. Noway I could honk a horn for a date like they do these days. I had to meet their parents before I could take their daughter out on a date. The only privacy I had when I was growing-up is, when I met girls at the bowling alley or the skating ring. My parents were real strict just like most of my friends I grew-up with. My parents NEVER gave none of us BRUTAL BEATINGS. It was all because they loved us. When we got punished for two weeks it was for two weeks, not one week. My parents didn`t give in. I look at guys on dates these days, and a lot of them don`t even open the passenger door for their date or open the door of Restraunts. We never thought about putting a hand on our parents, it was all 100% RESPECT. Arcie, you brought up old memories with yout post.