olberwoman caught in another lie

As for MSNBC's Keith Olberman who arrogantly and errantly bragged Tuesday about having "the highest rated cable news program, period," he came in third in his time slot Thursday actually attracting fewer viewers than CNN's Campbell Brown.
Though airing at different times, Olbermann also got beaten by CNN's Larry King and Anderson Cooper

betedge

EOG Member
Re: olberwoman caught in another lie

keith is by far the worst in the buisiness and i will be very surprised to see him around much longer. cannot believe any of the words coming out of his mouth.

willie99

EOG Member

what do you expect from a dipshit that managed to get fired from MSNBC's election night coverage for being too disconnected?

it's really bad when MSNBC thinks you're too far out in left field

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Olbermann used to be funny when he attacked Bush. Now the left wing stooge nestled nicely up Obama's ass is just a boring hack. His ratings are in the toilet.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

You know with all the insanity on Washington, to actually try to calm myself down, I try to be open minded and think to myself, what possibly am I missing?

What is the other side saying?

So, I turn on K.O to try and watch

Its unwatchable

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

OLBERMANN OUT AT COMCASTGEMSNBC...

He shall be missed

One of the all time great buffoons in TV history

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- message --><IFRAME class=youtube-player title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YJgWSmRQTls" frameBorder=0 width=640 height=390 allowFullScreen type="text/html"></IFRAME>

Jokey C, carries on the legacy of Doc, eh? You always could keep up with him when it comes to worthless spam.

Guess Sista Sara, the wackjob, caribou barbie neophyte wanna be queen buffoon can take another one of her gun sights off the map.