Don't Give Them Any of America's Money.

ILLEGALS Aren't Our Dependents.

Can't Claim Them on Our Taxes.

IMPEACH !

IMPRISON FOR TREASONOUS ACTS !

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bye-Dent Had a Virtual Meeting With China President XI.

XI Told Bye-Dent, That if The U.S.A. Should Show Support For Taiwan, It Would Be, LIKE PLAYING WITH FIRE !

XI Wouldn't Have Had The Balls, To Say Something Like That To Trump.

XI Never Spoke Like That To Trump.

Not 1 World Leader on The Planet Earth , EVER Spoke To Trump Like That.

This Feeble Bird Brain in The White House is a Weak, Frail, Cognitive Disaster, For The United States of America.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
joe biden should take a vacation to Afghanistan for Thanksgiving with his nauseating wife, They'd fit in well there.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biggest American Disaster Ever !
This winter people who usually get $400 heating bills are going to get $1000 bills, it's going to be a total disaster for him, and that's not even factoring in gas prices, food prices, shortages and of course the vaccines failing.

He's done, his party is done, any democrat who wants to save themselves will need to abandon him.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This winter people who usually get $400 heating bills are going to get $1000 bills, it's going to be a total disaster for him, and that's not even factoring in gas prices, food prices, shortages and of course the vaccines failing.

He's done, his party is done, any democrat who wants to save themselves will need to abandon him.

Rest of Country is Slowly Starting To Wake Up.

Check Out These Numbers.

This City is in a County That Biden Carried By 38 Points in 2020.

Obama Carried it in 2008 and 2012 By 29 and 33 Points Respectively.

Obama and D.C. Whip Clyburn Endorsed The Democrat.

Didn't Matter.

Communism WILL Be Defeated in America !

Republican Defeats Democrat Mayoral Candidate in City That Biden Won Handily Last Year​

Endorsements from top Democrats including President Barack Obama and House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) were not enough to secure a victory for the Democrat mayoral candidate in Columbia, South Carolina.

Republican Daniel Rickenmann defeated Democrat Tameika Isaac Devine during Tuesday night’s mayoral election in Columbia by 4 percentage points.

Richland County, where Columbia is located, saw President Joe Biden defeat former President Donald Trump by 38 percentage points last year. According to a New York Times analysis of the election, precincts in Columbia overwhelming voted in favor of Biden.

“I’m just overwhelmed by all the support from the business community, the citizens of Columbia, the young people and the old, a cross-section of people,” Rickenmann said in his victory speech, according to local media. “I’m just excited about the opportunity to serve them and get to work.”

Obama had released an audio message to support Devine. The former president himself carried Richland County by 29 points and 33 points in 2008 and 2012, respectively. Clyburn, a top ally of Biden and whose congressional district also includes parts of Columbia, also endorsed Devine.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kinda hard to believe scarborough was a republican in congress huh? So that means he was a lying fraud then or he is now, either one is disqualifying as a person who's opinion should be respected.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden hit a new low today in the latest Quinnipiac poll - and that poll is generally favorable to the dems.

Biden now doing the Limbo...how low can he go?

Biden's approval dips to 36 percent in new Quinnipiac poll​

Max Greenwood 1 hr ago

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAQRoEy?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...rer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAQRoEy?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAQRoEy?ocid=sw

41 Comments|

President Biden's job approval rating is down to just 36 percent in a new Quinnipiac University poll, signaling trouble for Democrats as they head into 2022.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Biden's on the edge of breaking Trump's approval record.

While he has the mainstream media lying for him rather than against him.

That's just fucking sad.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden's on the edge of breaking Trump's approval record.

While he has the mainstream media lying for him rather than against him.

That's just fucking sad.
Just wait till the heating bills roll in in the northern states, it's gonna be sweet to watch. Then you have all the family gatherings for thanksgiving and christmas, just think, a whole nation full of people will be together running down biden?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what it takes for libtards to find confirmation bias in a time where the candidate and party they voted for are absolutely destroying the country.

Don't have any doubts though. They'll still find something to hide behind before they ever admit that their policies and agenda are fucking retarded.

kane

EOG master
How can you watch that video and not laugh? Jesus Christ dude, lighten the fuck and up, I'll bet you even Merlin chuckles while watching it

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So you've posted videos of liberal commentators making absolute fools of themselves before? Or are you going to tell me that doesn't happen? LMAO.

Go ahead and show me one of those posts.

Just like I said. Confirmation bias for the weak-minded.

You can try to put the blame on me all you want. The truth is as clear as day to people with a single brain cell.

boston massacre

EOG Master
So you've posted videos of liberal commentators making absolute fools of themselves before? Or are you going to tell me that doesn't happen? LMAO.

Go ahead and show me one of those posts.

Just like I said. Confirmation bias for the weak-minded.

You can try to put the blame on me all you want. The truth is as clear as day to people with a single brain cell.

The truth is as clear as day to people with a single brain cell.

Just a Single Cell Will Do It.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How can you watch that video and not laugh? Jesus Christ dude, lighten the fuck and up, I'll bet you even Merlin chuckles while watching it
i saw it live and I knew it was a bit - honestly it was a bit much. I like raymond, laura is kinda a hannity jr, she cant shut up and let her guests talk.

Valuist

EOG Master
Has Biden done ANYTHING right?

Inflation, border crisis, Afghanistan, runaway energy prices and spending. Skyrocketing debt. He's on pace to be one of the worst ever.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Has Biden done ANYTHING right?

Inflation, border crisis, Afghanistan, runaway energy prices and spending. Skyrocketing debt. He's on pace to be one of the worst ever.
it's going to get worse and worse for him, watch for either China, russia or iran to totally humiliate him in the next 6 months or so. They see him as a pathetically weak president.

cheapseats

EOG Master
They won't humiliate him. He and whoever is running this sidewalk circus will be given all the slack they need in order for them to run over the criminal left if the USA.