Old Man Sl55 Threatens Me...

Re: Old Man Sl55 Threatens Me...

How stupid are you? Paddy Roberts took Peep's quote and changed it. Peep never used words like cunt and slime you dumbfuck. Jesus you are an idiot.

Poor little Bateman. Bad Paddy, bad, bad, bad.

That's the exact quote that appears when you do a search on Peeps with the words Peep Bateman cunt and slime.

I see you running your cumcatcher on here about "liars". Look up irony, you ass gaped little weasel.

Poor little Bateman. Bad Paddy, bad, bad, bad.

That's the exact quote that appears when you do a search on Peeps with the words Peep Bateman cunt and slime.

I see you running your cumcatcher on here about "liars". Look up irony, you ass gaped little weasel.

Whoever you are you cocksucker, don't be editing my posts.

sl55

EOG Veteran

At Peep's Place; too much of a pussy to say anything over here you prune juicing, oxygen sucking old piece of dog shit. I'd PM you my address but you would post it all over the Internet like the PUSSY you are. Anyone that counts Paddy as a friend is a piece of garbage. Like I said you will die soon so who gives a shit. Fuck YOU and YOUR WHOLE STINKING FAMILY :lightbulb:

Keep making jokes about my wife passing away and we'll see who the pussy is junior.End of story.

Keep making jokes about my wife passing away and we'll see who the pussy is junior.End of story.

What are you going to do you piece of shit? If I were your wife, I would have probably wanted to die as well. FUCK YOU.