omg i just got plowed into on route 14

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated
so im driving home from work as i got off early. there is a big van behind me and this guy who is really leaning on the gas, right up on my bumper. so i speed up to 50 as it was raining and i didnt want to push it as the speed limit is 45. so hes still right on my bumper and im getting really pissed off. so this time i slow down a bit and he gets even closer. now im really all batshit. so i flip him off, and he backs off about 10 yards.......we come to a light and he takes a right. so it worked. then i get a text from my friend michael, he says to meet him at the public restroom on route 14. so i do and he tears the shit out of my anus. it was great

Re: omg i just got plowed into on route 14

Kolzig once again openly displaying his faggotry

I remember posters calling for me to be banned when i would call him out for being a queer...im totally vindicated.

so im driving home from work as i got off early. there is a big van behind me and this guy who is really leaning on the gas, right up on my bumper. so i speed up to 50 as it was raining and i didnt want to push it as the speed limit is 45. so hes still right on my bumper and im getting really pissed off. so this time i slow down a bit and he gets even closer. now im really all batshit. so i flip him off, and he backs off about 10 yards.......we come to a light and he takes a right. so it worked. then i get a text from my friend michael, he says to meet him at the public restroom on route 14. so i do and he tears the shit out of my anus. it was great

What has this forum turned into? :ignore

Great One

EOG Addicted

Why not tax these sub humans twice as much and not tax the real people?

We all have seen the effects of everyone pretending to be equal