ONE IN MY FAVOR TODAY

The Devil

EOG Master
PLAYING SOME 1-2 NO LIMIT.......HAVE A BIT OVER $400 ON THE TABLE........STARTED WITH $150........

I'M BB AT A 6 MAN TABLE WITH 2-8 OFF SUIT.........HAD ALREADY HIT THE FOLD TO ANY RAISE BUTTON..........

4 PLAYERS CALL AND I LIMP IN......

FLOP 2-2-2 I CHECK NEXT BETS $6 CALL, CALL, CALL

TURN 6 I BET 10 HOPING THEY THOUGHT I HIT A 6........RAISE 20, RAISE 40......NEXT FOLDS.......I THINK AND I CALL....... 20 RAISER RERAISES TO $100 CALL, CALL...

RIVER JACK......I BET $100..........$100 RAISER ALL IN.......ABOUT 600..........NEXT CALLS HAS ABOUT 420 LEFT....I CALL

TURN OVER KK NEXT JJ AND MY LITTLE 8-2............WIN 1214$ POT......

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: ONE IN MY FAVOR TODAY

Lucky bastard - I,m pretty good at losing flopped straights to runner, runner flush after calling his all in after the flop!

The Devil

EOG Master

Lucky bastard - I,m pretty good at losing flopped straights to runner, runner flush after calling his all in after the flop!

that one was lucky...yes......but have been getting bad beated and shit on for the past two weeks......entering with the best.......

if it evens out like they say....I am due for one heck of a run..........

mr merlin

EOG Master

that one was lucky...yes......but have been getting bad beated and shit on for the past two weeks......entering with the best.......

if it evens out like they say....I am due for one heck of a run..........
The lucky part wasn't the hand, i meant that you got that much action with that monster. It seems like everytime I flop a set lately I get no action at all. good job.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

sweet d. man i hope you took down the names of the guys who you busted. i would add them to my "look for these donks" list and try to sit with any of them anytime i see them on a table. its amazing how many guys love that all in button and still have money to keep playing.

The Devil

EOG Master

The lucky part wasn't the hand, i meant that you got that much action with that monster. It seems like everytime I flop a set lately I get no action at all. good job.

KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN.......I HAVE BEEN RUNNING INTO THAT MYSELF........