dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
Re: one play so far will add some more on tuesday morn

like isles +70 one unit....too high a number for sure

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

like isles +70 one unit....too high a number for sure

The Caps are well into my 'write them off ' mode.
Too bad the Islanders will always be the Islanders and not too many rabbits left in their hats.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Isles beat them there last month. They have rarely played well in Washington, so it's a commentary on how the Caps have fallen.

munson15

I want winners...

I played-----------

phi/SJ O5.5 (2 units)-119
nyi+165 (1 unit)

Thanks and GL, Dink.:cheers

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

well i was looking at toronto and tampa, bit injuries and illness have dismantled those...will keep on keeping on

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

ONLY way to play the Total in SJ/Philly.............History sez OVER and no way to do anything else

Also looked at NYI at that huge price - not so much because i like NYI but because hard to justify the Caps as that big a fave over anyone..........and i know that is exactly your thoughts, too

VERY happy to see Cam back in nets, too cuz my Fantasy team reallllllly needs him back

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

U took the side early enough as the numbers dropped substantially on NYI from the +170 to
only +145

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

one late add..... nash -15

BRUTAL loss with NYI - Up 2-0 with about 3:30 left and chocke it away

Preds showed why you GOTTA pay attention to goalie. You have said the diff between Pekka and Lindback might be the biggest in the NHL and no way you can back Anders on B2B and as a fave

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

there is a line for every situation and every situation has a line...it wasn't like i was caught sleeping, i just made the line higher.....and lost

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Munson sucks Dink....
Pardon my cheek,but what's with the infatuation of tailing a guys plays [and tracking them Mun]
when he's barely above average anyway?
Burgeoning gamblers develop your own systemic method,tinker with it if there're problems,and
lead with knowledge instead of follow.
Experienced heads should know bettor anyway.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Good music, great hairstyles and to top it off a magical mustache.
TheDizzyShots1 month ago
Munsonesque:
Hall and Oates
H2O Maneater
<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yRYFKcMa_Ek" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Tough loss in the Islander game. I rarely play on them, but had them independent of you. They have a few losers on that team, who have talent, but are clueless. Do you think Kyle Okposo reads our forum?

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

scrimmage.....you call out munson's manhood and then have hall and oates present your case?? was it them or bronski beat for you???

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Tough loss in the Islander game. I rarely play on them, but had them independent of you. They have a few losers on that team, who have talent, but are clueless. Do you think Kyle Okposo reads our forum?

that was a tough loss....I saw NYI was up 2-0 late in the game.....while I was at bowling....after I was done, I looked at my phone, and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw the final score.