One Song...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The other day I had to call some business. I got put on hold. The song that played was:

"Africa" by Toto

I DETEST THAT SONG! Hate it as much as any EVER. Almost made me wanna hang up so I didn't have to hear it.

I know others here have to have similar thoughts about a particular song/songs, so:

What is the one song you least want to hear when put on hold while calling some business?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
I knew someone would drop in that Toto song.

Two songs come to mind...Hey Jude by the Beatles & Reeling In The Years by Steely~Dan.
Love the Beatles and Totally Love Steely~Dan, but when I was growing up they played the Holy~Crap out of those songs.

Just can't stomach those songs anymore...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If I could, the next time you are in the hospital, I'd pipe Africa into your room full blast.

Very Dumb Dude is a huge fan of Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matty Gaetz, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Benedict Donald. His evil comments never disappoint nor amaze.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
LOL Even the Toto band hates that song. They're amazed by its popularity.

If I ever hear the song "Wildfire" while on hold, I would just hang up.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If I could, the next time you are in the hospital, I'd pipe Africa into your room full blast.

"JK ban Bigrunner, he attacked me".
- Poor Baby Dumb Dude

Surrender note Very Dumb Dude. Sorry you felt threatened and I hurt your feelings. Lol

boston massacre

EOG Master
Very Dumb Dude is a huge fan of Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matty Gaetz, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Benedict Donald. His evil comments never disappoint nor amaze.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matty Gaetz, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Benedict Donald.

Put Me at The Dinner Table With Those GREAT AMERICANS, Who Love This Country, Next Time Down at Mar-A- Lago.

Trump Will Let You in To Wash The Dishes When We're Finished.

Then You Must Leave The Premises.

howid

EOG Dedicated
louis armstrong what a wonderful world

bette midler boogie woogie bugle boy

alanis morissette you oughta know

avril lavigne skater boy

any of those come on and i reach for the dial

howid

EOG Dedicated
and because i worked in a bar with a juke box i don't need to hear these again

joan jett i love rock and roll

toni basil mickey

rocky burnette tired of toeing the line

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
and because i worked in a bar with a juke box i don't need to hear these again

joan jett i love rock and roll

toni basil mickey

rocky burnette tired of toeing the line
Lol the last one is a song I never expected to see on here. I don’t mind the song, but is an awful video.