OSU @ Michigan

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Very hard to believe….the game went from 7 to 8.5 then back to 6.5…..but who knows what went down in Michigan….I think Ben Fawkes fudging the numbers…
his info could have been correct AT THE TIME he reported it. This could have been on thursday so I don't think he is fudging....but not reporting what the actual final count is.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Georgia Has Been Miles Ahead of Every Team in College Football This Season.

They Haven't Had 1 Letdown, Nor Have They Even Encountered, 1 Scare.

But Only Favored By 6, in SEC Championship Game, Against Alabama on Neutral Field.

They're Favored To Win The National Championship at -220.

Second Favored is Alabama at + 600

Georgia is - 4 Against Alabama at Bovada in SEC Championship Game.

Last edited:

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Georgia Has Been Miles Ahead of Every Team in College Football This Season.

They Haven't Had 1 Letdown, Nor Have They Even Encountered, 1 Scare.

But Only Favored By 6, in SEC Championship Game, Against Alabama on Neutral Field.

They're Favored To Win The National Championship at -220.

Second Favored is Alabama at + 600

Georgia is - 4 Against Alabama at Bovada in SEC Championship Game.

That 4 didn't last long.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Art Schlichter in jail all the years that Harbaugh got his ass kicked by Ohio State. i am assuming he couldn't watch the games. Get out of the slammer a few months ago. Yesterday settles in with some beer and snacks and thinking of his next steal or con to get money to gamble with. maybe even has his case money on Ohio State. then gets crushed by Michigan.

Heim

EOG Master
Geez...Ohio St was a crusade game for Michigan. How can you possibly lay those points versus Iowa?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Geez...Ohio St was a crusade game for Michigan. How can you possibly lay those points versus Iowa?
It’s hard, that’s for sure. The concern with Iowa is how good was the B10 West? I think there is a big drop off from the East to the West. The game is only 200 miles from Ann Arbor, they will probably have 75% of the crowd also.

It’s hard, that’s for sure. The concern with Iowa is how good was the B10 West? I think there is a big drop off from the East to the West. The game is only 200 miles from Ann Arbor, they will probably have 75% of the crowd also.
Funny, there are claims that OSU fans bought up all the rooms and tickets for the game and are not giving them up to try to keep Michigan fans out. One said a Buckeyes fan in Indiana said he'd sell them for $50 each if someone could prove they really were a Hawkeyes fan.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Funny, there are claims that OSU fans bought up all the rooms and tickets for the game and are not giving them up to try to keep Michigan fans out. One said a Buckeyes fan in Indiana said he'd sell them for $50 each if someone could prove they really were a Hawkeyes fan.
Haha, that’s great. My brother is going to the game, paid $200.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
What's happening in the Oklahoma State/Baylor game might be a cautionary tale that applies to the Michigan/Iowa game tonight.

The Cowboys emptied the emotional tank against Oklahoma last week beating their arch-rival for the first time in many years. Today....they look a little flat.

It's hard for 20 year-olds to give the penultimate effort one week, and come back and do it again 7 days later. Ok State may still win and/or cover, but it's not going to be easy.

Same with Michigan tonight. I know Iowa is offensively challenged, but they are very good about mucking up a game, especially with an emotionally drained Wolverine team.

I am not playing the game, but the line is up to 12.5. I'm not sure how that figures.

railbird

EOG Master
ref aided win for cowboys over sooners, win was fake, baylor was only 4 dog at stillwater, now 6 neutral have improved since, okst hasnt

What's happening in the Oklahoma State/Baylor game might be a cautionary tale that applies to the Michigan/Iowa game tonight.

The Cowboys emptied the emotional tank against Oklahoma last week beating their arch-rival for the first time in many years. Today....they look a little flat.

It's hard for 20 year-olds to give the penultimate effort one week, and come back and do it again 7 days later. Ok State may still win and/or cover, but it's not going to be easy.

Same with Michigan tonight. I know Iowa is offensively challenged, but they are very good about mucking up a game, especially with an emotionally drained Wolverine team.

I am not playing the game, but the line is up to 12.5. I'm not sure how that figures.

My thoughts exactly. Held my nose and bet the Hawkeyes +12. This somehow was the #2 team at one point, they have baseline talent to not be DD dogs on a neutral field here. Plus I like the fight they showed last week coming back from a big deficit. Nebraska ain't Michigan, but still Iowa showed nothing offensively for 6 weeks that suggested a comeback was possible.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I like the way you think, OUCH.

In college football, it's easier to project a letdown situation than a look-ahead spot.

At 20 years old, most college athletes don't what they're doing tomorrow, let alone next week.

They live for only today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The problem with betting Iowa football under head coach Kirk Ferentz lies in his conservative approach.

Sometimes the careful playcalling is a good thing, but it also can be frustrating.

Heck, there's a t-shirt that circulates Iowa City with the battle cry, "Punting is winning."

The problem with betting Iowa football under head coach Kirk Ferentz lies in his conservative approach.

Sometimes the careful playcalling is a good thing, but it also can be frustrating.

Heck, there's a t-shirt that circulates Iowa City with the battle cry, "Punting is winning."

So true, not a team you'd ever feel good about laying points with.