OSUCOWBOYS Round #2

mofome

Banned
Re: OSUCOWBOYS Round #2

You are the 1000000000000000th person to say that. WHy dont you call Mike and put a bug in his ear?

I get the feeling that Mike deals with enough shit. I don't want to be the one that pushes him over the edge. He could snap, and civilization as we know it would never be the same. I wont be the one responsible.

:nono

:cocktail

janus

EOG Dedicated

I get the feeling that Mike deals with enough shit. I don't want to be the one that pushes him over the edge. He could snap, and civilization as we know it would never be the same. I wont be the one responsible.

:LMAO

:nono

:cocktail

You dont know how correct you are. About as high strung of a dude as there is. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Brown up 1 at the break. Soma is the reason I have yet to curse about a game.

janus

EOG Dedicated

i'd be interested in seeing the results of a side-by-side control experiment. mo on the 200 games of his choosing vs the next 200 cbb sides (closing lines) where the selection is the team whose name starts with the highest letter in the alphabet.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Don't try and make a mockery of mo.

man, i thought it might appear that way & tried to put a disclaimer in but it was past 5 mins & rejected me. i just thought it'd be an interesting control subject, no mockery.

mofome

Banned

man, i thought it might appear that way & tried to put a disclaimer in but it was past 5 mins & rejected me. i just thought it'd be an interesting control subject, no mockery.

Should just do mofo vs a coin flip. Would be interesting to see how the coin did, would be better if it could be done on a youtube vid so we could see it in action.

mofome

Banned

Brown is about a 345 times better 3 point shooting team than dartmouth. Not on this day, however.

mofome

Banned

Same old crap.

up 3, with the ball, with 1 minute left. I go to OT. certain loss on a game i should have won.

mofome

Banned

I am so fucking sick of being on the correct side and being fucked anyway. Dart hits 48% from 3? Brown hits 27%? This is the same fucking shit all time. Brown is a MUCH better shooting team. They have more talent, they are just better shooters. Brown is up 3 with 1 minute to go and they have the ball, they fucking lose anyway. Any game that has some fluke shit involved goes the opposite way for me. I mean every fucking time this week. I would play Brown -1 again tomorrow. They win this game 7 of 10 times. I deserve an easy 3-0, but i get fucked in the fucking ass again. What fucking horse shit.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

yes, and brown shoots 10% lower than their season average from the line. Nice luck. Maybe I should have capped that in there.

Oh, wait, you cant. Thats just luck. neat. Fuck me.

mofome

Banned

Win 2 games by 500 and lose the close one on bullshit. I cant be happy with 2-1. Not like that.

after day 1:

2-1

mofome

Banned

Come on BFC, I cant have this shit. i want to get my plays in now. This fucking sucks. Im basically going to get near closing lines anyway. Games start in less than 12 hours, give me a damn line fucker.

J

joeybagadonuts

Win 2 games by 500 and lose the close one on bullshit. I cant be happy with 2-1. Not like that.

after day 1:

2-1

You remind me of me. Go 7-1 or something and be so pissed that I lost one game on a bad beat that I forgot the 7 that I won.

mofome

Banned

Hard enough to beat 54% over 200. I would at least like to win the games I deserve to. I should keep track of lucky wins vs bad beats. im down 0-1. Cant believe i wasted my time capping these games to go 2-1.

I'd like to see the math done by someone who is more confident than I (Ganchrow comes to mind as someone who could answer definitively), but for what it’s worth my calculations show the chance of a fair coin flipped 200 times hitting at least 54% heads to be 14.4%. Food for thought…

mofome

Banned

you have to be kidding me. 10:20am and not one total out. No offense, but this is absolutely pointless. Beating the closing number isn't possible when thats the only line a book offers.

:hangt

you have to be kidding me. 10:20am and not one total out. No offense, but this is absolutely pointless. Beating the closing number isn't possible when thats the only line a book offers.

:hangt

Looks like college hoops totals are being posted now, mofo.

mofome

Banned

Looks like college hoops totals are being posted now, mofo.

That, dear friend, aint good enough. At times I have other things to do. I cant just refresh my screen all day until lines come up. The point of having to beat 54% is getting the line I want, when I want. That will never be an hour before tip.

Would be nice to have the choice of line shopping, but I don't have that. At least let me get some over night odds. This is no way to prove whether or not I can beat 54% over 200 plays.

mofome

Banned

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr class="wagerheader"><td colspan="10">#1 Straight Submitted Confirmation#824335
</td> </tr> <tr class="wagertitleheader"> <td>NSS</td> <td>Team</td> <td>Line</td> <td>Opt</td> <td>Risk</td> <td>Win</td> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr class="wagerentry"> <td>515</td> <td>Cincinnati</td> <td> +10?-110</td> <td>
</td> <td> $11.00 </td> <td> $10.00 </td> </tr> <tr class="wagerheader"> <td colspan="10"> #2 Straight Submitted Confirmation#824336
</td> </tr> <tr class="wagertitleheader"> <td>NSS</td> <td>Team</td> <td>Line</td> <td>Opt</td> <td>Risk</td> <td>Win</td> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr class="wagerentry"> <td>519</td> <td>Syracuse</td> <td> +6?-110</td> <td>
</td> <td> $11.00 </td> <td> $10.00 </td> </tr> <tr class="wagerheader"> <td colspan="10"> #3 Straight Submitted Confirmation#824337
</td> </tr> <tr class="wagertitleheader"> <td>NSS</td> <td>Team</td> <td>Line</td> <td>Opt</td> <td>Risk</td> <td>Win</td> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr class="wagerentry"> <td>527</td> <td>Tennessee</td> <td> -3?-110</td> <td>
</td> <td> $11.00 </td> <td> $10.00 </td> </tr> <tr class="wagerheader"> <td colspan="10"> #4 Straight Submitted Confirmation#824338
</td> </tr> <tr class="wagertitleheader"> <td>NSS</td> <td>Team</td> <td>Line</td> <td>Opt</td> <td>Risk</td> <td>Win</td> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr class="wagerentry"> <td>534</td> <td>Duke</td> <td> -14-110</td> <td>
</td> <td> $11.00 </td> <td> $10.00 </td> </tr> <tr class="wagerheader"> <td colspan="10"> #5 Straight Submitted Confirmation#824339
</td> </tr> <tr class="wagertitleheader"> <td>NSS</td> <td>Team</td> <td>Line</td> <td>Opt</td> <td>Risk</td> <td>Win</td> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr class="wagerentry"> <td>537</td> <td>George Mason</td> <td> -4-110</td> <td>
</td> <td> $11.00 </td> <td> $10.00 </td> </tr> <tr class="wagerheader"> <td colspan="10"> #6 Straight Submitted Confirmation#824340
</td> </tr> <tr class="wagertitleheader"> <td>NSS</td> <td>Team</td> <td>Line</td> <td>Opt</td> <td>Risk</td> <td>Win</td> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr class="wagerentry"> <td>546</td> <td>Nebraska</td> <td> +4-110</td> <td>
</td> <td> $11.00 </td> <td> $10.00 </td> </tr> <tr class="wagerheader"> <td colspan="10"> #7 Straight Submitted Confirmation#824341
</td> </tr> <tr class="wagertitleheader"> <td>NSS</td> <td>Team</td> <td>Line</td> <td>Opt</td> <td>Risk</td> <td>Win</td> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr class="wagerentry"> <td>702</td> <td>Montana St</td> <td> -2?-110</td> <td>
</td> <td> $11.00 </td> <td> $10.00 </td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

There is no total at all on 99% of the games still and no total on half of the noon games. gtwon, for example. what is this.

I cant use this book.

There is no total at all on 99% of the games still and no total on half of the noon games. gtwon, for example. what is this.

I cant use this book.

Call them and ask them for a total Mo. They will get it for you I am sure. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Call them and ask them for a total Mo. They will get it for you I am sure. :thumbsup

yeah, thats what I want to do for every game that doesn't have a total. hey, can i have a total on this contest game, keep the phone lines open because 90% of your games have no totals at noon; i may be calling them all day. Shrink will wonder why I'm never on the board. I will just explain to him that I had to ask for 92 totals today.

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

Never heard of anything like this. Gtown vs Cinci and no total. Sweet.

mofome

Banned

Tennessee over is 154.5 at bookmaker. I would like to get in on that. I cant have that. Ok so give me +147. I cant call this guy for every game. He has nothing up.

need a new option. this doesnt work. What do I do, call this guy 45 times today? come on.

tennessee/auburn over. whats my line.

mofome

Banned

Am I supposed to sit here till 20 minutes before each game to see if a line comes up?

we need a new plan travis. this is awful. Huge SEC game and I cant get a total without calling. 12:30 and 95% of the board has no total. Some may show up, some wont. Every total they offer is a closing line because they appear at tip.

awesome.

Tennessee over is 154.5 at bookmaker. I would like to get in on that. I cant have that. Ok so give me +147. I cant call this guy for every game. He has nothing up.

need a new option. this doesnt work. What do I do, call this guy 45 times today? come on.

tennessee/auburn over. whats my line.

I will work on a new option.

mofome

Banned

have to root for cuse to go under so i didnt miss on a winner due to no lines. cuse at 12% shooting is helping.

mofome

Banned

Coming up I like TN, GMU, UCLA and Neb. TN should blow Auburn out, imo.