OT: What car would you like to own? Not dream car, actual purchase

There are a number of 08 models that I am drooling over. Nissan bringing Skyline to the states, and the new M3 looks absolutely wicked..........................

Presented publicly for the first time in the flesh at Geneva is the sports car that enthusiasts have been anticipating for months -- the new M3.
Although officially called a concept, we expect that we'll see an almost identical production M3 at the Frankfurt Auto Show this September.
The M3 Concept proudly wears a bulge in its hood to help contain its V-8 engine, which will be the first ever in a production 3-series. With more than 400 horsepower, the M3 will be a seriously quick car, especially since BMW has gone to great lengths to keep weight down. The M3 Concept sports a carbon-fiber roof to save a few pounds, and shares only a few body panels with the regular 3-series coupe upon which it's based.
Enjoy the photos, because the M3 concept won't be making it to the New York Auto Show next month. Of course, it will be sold in the U.S., but likely not until 2008

That M3 will be pretty pricey as well. The 335i is nice, almost as fast as current M3s, considerably cheaper. along with Lexus IS350, Infiniti G35.....what do you like?

Katie

EOG Master
Re: OT: What car would you like to own? Not dream car, actual purchase

i love the jaguar i already have....i do tend to drive it too fast though.

Thats what they're made for Katie! (well not really) But you gotta enjoy it while you got it, just stay alert and off the cell phone, you should be alright.:cool:

I can't drive 55 either :p

Katie

EOG Master

Thats what they're made for Katie! (well not really) But you gotta enjoy it while you got it, just stay alert and off the cell phone, you should be alright.:cool:

I can't drive 55 either :p

i should listen to you smoke. i have a bad habit of talking on my cell phone as i fly down the road. the last time i got stopped for speeding the officer said i looked like a white bullet when i passed him.

funny thing is...he still didn't give me a ticket!!! :houra

Did you flash him a little, um, cleavage?

andrew748

Banned

still want a Carver.

oooh yes,

one day my proud beauty, you WILL be mine :D

andrew748

Banned

a snip at ?25k or @$50k

i quiet fancy an ariel atom as well

I am familiar with those 'go-karts on steroids'. Would be very fun if had that money to burn

andrew748

Banned

see both options are a motorcycle replacement, so i'd use them all year round:)

amazing how warm grinning like a loon keeps you :D

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Skyline, seriously? oh my god i would love one. i drive a nissan now, skyline would be a nice upgrade. when i saw the headline of this thread i was gonna say the Z, but now that you bring that up...i'm speachless

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I've always wanted a '63 split window Corvette..........or maybe a '67 with muscles. But, I have nowhere to keep it and/or I wouldn't want one that I would have to restore or fix, just too much work. So, I settle for 2, the mint '79 and the '04 Vettes that I now own. Both have only 12-13 original K on them.
Have been amazingly free from speeding tickets with them and I never talk on the cell when I drive !!

So, I settle for 2, the mint '79 and the '04 Vettes that I now own. Both have only 12-13 original K on them.
Have been amazingly free from speeding tickets with them and I never talk on the cell when I drive !!

A '79 Vette with only 12-13k miles. WOW

Don't they use those things as weights in the World's Strongest Man competition?

Katie

EOG Master

damn, dirty, i thought you'd want something with window airconditionig. :)

dirty

EOG Master

Don't they use those things as weights in the World's Strongest Man competition?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You are Prolly Correct :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

I want a Yugo

any one remember the austin american? i had one 72or 73 made the yugo look big. i think the reg said 1929 pounds was an auto trans. on the floor low and high. i blew the motor on the f/n thing .was one of the first froot wheel drives like the eldo. was a glorfied golf cart i swar to god .

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

A '79 Vette with only 12-13k miles. WOW

I love it, smoke.........classic white with blue interior. I have had it since '79, cassette player & all, and only take it out sparingly, as the mileage suggests.
Not alot of bells & whistles by today's standards, tho. Thanks for the comment.

Katie

EOG Master

:med3d-car2: beep beep

devilmann

EOG Addicted

Have you guys seen the Tesla electric car. It is one of the fastest cars in the world from 0 - 60 mph. And needs no gas.

Tesla Motors

Oh the Tesla, awesome car devilmann 100% torque 100% of the time. I see they opened a new plant in Albequerque, hopefully making these great cars more accessible to the public. They're about 90k new but you don't have to buy gasoline, get oil changes, replace filters/belts. the car looks great as well, wish I could afford that

The Tesla Roadster’s specs illustrate what it does (0 to 60 in about 4 seconds) — as well as what it doesn’t (zero emissions, zero motor oil). With one moving part in the motor, no clutch, and two gears. There is no motor oil to change; no filters, belts, or spark plugs to replace; no oxygen sensors to mistrust before an emissions test — in fact, no emissions test required ever. Other than inspection, the only service recommended for the first 100,000 miles is brake and tire service.
Tesla Roadster Specifications*

<TABLE class=specs cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=r0><TD id=left>Style </TD><TD id=right>2-seat, open-top, rear-drive roadster </TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD id=left>Drivetrain </TD><TD id=right>Electric motor with 2-speed electric-shift manual transmission with integral differential </TD></TR><TR class=r0><TD id=left>Motor </TD><TD id=right>3-phase, 4-pole electric motor, 248hp peak (185kW), redline 13,500 rpm, regenerative "engine braking" </TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD id=left>Chassis </TD><TD id=right>Bonded extruded aluminum with 4-wheel wishbone suspension </TD></TR><TR class=r0><TD id=left>Brakes </TD><TD id=right>4-wheel disc brakes with ABS </TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD id=left>Acceleration </TD><TD id=right>0 to 60 in about 4 seconds </TD></TR><TR class=r0><TD id=left>Top Speed </TD><TD id=right>Over 130 mph </TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD id=left>Range </TD><TD id=right>250 miles EPA highway </TD></TR><TR class=r0><TD id=left>Battery Life </TD><TD id=right>Useful battery life in excess of 100,000 miles </TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD id=left>Energy Storage System </TD><TD id=right>Custom microprocessor-controlled lithium-ion battery pack </TD></TR><TR class=r0><TD id=left>Full Charge </TD><TD id=right>As short as 3.5 hours </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i love the jaguar i already have....i do tend to drive it too fast though.

Tell you Kate,
those are real nice buddy, fine car!

sharp
:+textinb3

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

for as long as i can recall i have wanted a Ford Mustang convertible

this was my first true love - back in the days when i knew girls had "cooties" and were "icky" to be around - i wanted a Mustnag soooooooooooooooooo badly

This thread kinda freaked me out.
I haven't been to this site in a long time. I decided to check the old EOG forum after getting soliciting e-mail from another start up forum.
When I saw this thread, I thought my user name had been assumed by someone else!
What a coincidence, Hello everybody!

Chevy Arcadia...

I have a ford edge, one of the best riding suv's I ever owned.

Looks like a lexus. Rides like a cadillac

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Candy Apple Red Ford Mustang Convertible

I have been madly in love with this Car for as long as i can remember - when girls were icky and had cooties i loved this car