Pac12 lines

Seems like an awful lot of lines off this week. Washington shouldn't be favored and SC and Oregon should both be 2-TD favorites or more.

Did you bet those already? Oregon -8, Oregon St +2 (vs Washington).

South Carolina opened 7, went briefly to 7.5, then back to 7:

Oregon opened -7:

I got Oregon -7, OSU +2.5, USC -7

OSU already flipped, no surprise there. OSU loves to play UW, that's the game they care about a lot while UW kind of doesn't care about that one. Plus the numbers don't lie, UW is just mediocre while OSU looks really good. Maybe caught a break with USC in a funk, but once they moved from Noyer to Nolan as the QB they have been very solid.

Oregon up to -8.5, OSU getting close to -3 now. USC holding at -7.5, but I think the squares will push that up. Yeah USC looks like shit at times, but talentwise this is a massive mismatch. CU has the worst collection of QBs the league has seen in awhile. I mean seriously, how can you start guys who can't even pass for 100 yards?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Oregon up to -8.5, OSU getting close to -3 now. USC holding at -7.5, but I think the squares will push that up. Yeah USC looks like shit at times, but talentwise this is a massive mismatch. CU has the worst collection of QBs the league has seen in awhile. I mean seriously, how can you start guys who can't even pass for 100 yards?
How did OSU beat Trojan. Talent at SC does not appear to be present in the mental form. Stanford takes a little moxie to get into, not USC.

How did OSU beat Trojan. Talent at SC does not appear to be present in the mental form. Stanford takes a little moxie to get into, not USC.
Coach no one wanted around that blew up on them. I think though at some point these kids going to realize they need to play within a system if they want to look good and more importantly win. I don't think any of them went to SC to go 1-11 but get showcased for the pros.

railbird

EOG Master
Coach no one wanted around that blew up on them. I think though at some point these kids going to realize they need to play within a system if they want to look good and more importantly win. I don't think any of them went to SC to go 1-11 but get showcased for the pros.
the players all like Helton, it was the alumni that wanted him out.

Like the players or most coaches give a shit about a school president, only you care Rail. They are there to raise money and pay attention to academics. UW has the most PC President ever, most of the alumni had to cringe when they heard about her getting hired. She's a Cuban, lesbian, and a psychology professor and looks exactly like what you'd imagine someone with that background would look like. She's the last person you'd ever think would be a huge university leader. However, she's raised shit loads of money because Seattle corporations love to be PC and gotten results in other areas while not touching the athletic department. The problems are always with the AD and the coaches, only a total idiot like you would blame football losses on a school president.

Get an early start on next week, ride the Oregon St train -2.5 over WSU. This line should be closer to 6 or 7 and should move accordingly.

railbird

EOG Master
Like the players or most coaches give a shit about a school president, only you care Rail. They are there to raise money and pay attention to academics. UW has the most PC President ever, most of the alumni had to cringe when they heard about her getting hired. She's a Cuban, lesbian, and a psychology professor and looks exactly like what you'd imagine someone with that background would look like. She's the last person you'd ever think would be a huge university leader. However, she's raised shit loads of money because Seattle corporations love to be PC and gotten results in other areas while not touching the athletic department. The problems are always with the AD and the coaches, only a total idiot like you would blame football losses on a school president.
this is why washington is in the toilet in all sports, football and basketball a falling knife under that dyke. the president hires and fires the ad and provides the culture

railbird

EOG Master
USC held them to 80 yards on the ground and London caught 9 balls for 130 even though he should have been so easy to guard. As usual with football Rail doesn't know shit.
usc has no run defense, colorado has no offense period.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
this is why washington is in the toilet in all sports, football and basketball a falling knife under that dyke. the president hires and fires the ad and provides the culture
Still, the recruits only care about the coach and can they better themselves under that coach. Maybe the very top recruits see the AD, but the AD has little effect on the kid.

railbird

EOG Master
road teams have been covering at a high clip last 10 yrs in P12. Stanford should be getting 6 not 11

railbird

EOG Master
wazzu had a mass exodus when leach left. Lake has nose dived with Lake. Cristobal has good assitant coaches and conf best athletes. utah cant get a qb. wittingham over hyped. az stinks but has a good staff now, ill bet they are good in 3 yrs

Valuist

EOG Master
I know this is a football thread, but get the feeling that the performance of the PAC 12 in the tournament last March clearly was an outlier. It was a great run by the conference, but I've seen a number of uninspiring performances so far.

I know this is a football thread, but get the feeling that the performance of the PAC 12 in the tournament last March clearly was an outlier. It was a great run by the conference, but I've seen a number of uninspiring performances so far.
Can't really read too much into things this early, but yeah UCLA probably isn't a top 5 team. How teams do in the tournament is a mix of luck and situation, then talent.

railbird

EOG Master
tiger is mediocre pg, if-when they get cody riley back they will improve, cronins teams always better in march than november zags had starters from Vegas so a home game for them especially with travel party. Oregon sucks this yr, Hopkins is a clown at uw. Wyking put cal in perma gutter 3 yrs ago, Haase at stan another clown. usc and az they 2 good teams.