PASSWORD FOR BOOKMAKER $1000 FREE ROLL ON WEDNESDAYS CHECK LAST POST

BLAKES050505

EOG Enthusiast
Re: PASSWORD FOR BOOKMAKER $1000 FREE ROLL ON WEDNESDAYS CHECK LAST POST

i c sum 1 reg 2 times 4 this try already under 2 names i want password or im telling

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

What are you like 6 years old? Hahaha

mr merlin

EOG Master

wtf of a response is that merlin???????????? I have 50 posts and good ones and you come back with a response like that.

He said 50 posts and i follow rules, seems like you don't care i guess
Its just that you are acting like we need to keep out the riff raff, but your at least the riff, if not full fledged raff. I dont care weather you're in or not, this is my first one and if its one thing i dominate at, it's poker.

mr merlin

EOG Master

My handle for this one is bigdaddy eog.

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

People must be broke as hell to be hanging on to this free roll like it is life or death. Seems we knocked about 10 people off from last week. Much SUCCESS! haha

Corey

EOG Member

Is there a forum for posting your username so you can tell who is good and who is bad?

yep at least im broke, did u get in cory, you need 50 postss

nutem

EOG Member

Thanks for tourney ball wonder, looking forward to next week.

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

I have to agree - I think it's BS that there is any kind of requirement to get this password. It is advertised that if you join - not post - you can get the password. Obviously - many of you are not very confident in ur poker skills - if it matters this much - to drop the tourny by 20 players?...lol - Not to mention, I have seen plenty of ur names on the Bookmaker Freerolls that they have - and I'm sure they don't have a requirement for you to be there - like say - you have to wager $500 a week to get password? And dont tell me all of you are on Bookmaker and use then exclusively for sports book. Fact is - I have been playing in this freeroll for many months - at least. I post a play now and again - but read more than anything. The fact that I choose not to post - but instead be in the background - should not take away my chance at a freeroll poker tourny - that requires skill anyway. This isn't for a free trip - or $100,000.00 cash!!! It's to get a seat - to a freeroll - for a chance at a freeplay - which you have to roll over anyway - I mean geez. Talk about gutless and petty? If someone signs up today - after hearing about the freeroll/freeplay offer - they should not be required to do ANYTHING - and still play if they want to. They are coming to the site. That is what advertisers want - more faces - coming as often as possible. Not the same 25 guys who think they own the place - who don't check out anything new - just go through their normal daily routine!!! Lighten up fellas - I believe you made a mistake here. And it's not about the freeplay - as I play in all of the tourny's on Bookmaker - big and small. I have played in every Punta Main ($225 seat) so far - and will be in at least the next 2. So the fact it is free - means nothing. I don't see any of you "house-boys" playing in the eye-on-gambling buy in - that runs every week as well??? Where are you then? $10 bucks too steep for you high-rollers? If this was the way it was intended - they would have done it this way from the start!!! They would have stated the requirements - so it was plain as day - in simple black and white form. Then - nobody could cry foul - when they didn't meet the requirements - right? Instead - you very lamely - post day of free-roll, that there is a new plan - and that's it? Absolutely BS - and only a total homer would dis-agree. I spend alot of time on my computer - and monitor MANY sites - for various reasons...lol - (keep ur minds out of the gutter...lol) - but seriously - If they all put demands on me - to be a part - it would be a big turn off.
I don't think this is what was intended in the beginning of this tourny - and it is sadly being abused - to satisfy and assist the minority. I mean - share the wealth - how many times can we see the same names up in lights anyway??? Making someone post - even a meaning-less post like "post #1 - 49 to go...lol - 50 times a week, is really proving alot!!! Who's the genius that thought of that one? Oh well - I just wanted to chime in with my 2 cents. Now that I have surely pist off some of you - I will run and hide from the banter which you will bring. Good day all - not meant to offend - but to enlighten. CRU$H UR BOOK$!!!

Play for tonight - Miami -2 over/@ Pitt (bought off 1) -130

Best of Luck!!!

ballwonder

EOG Master

New Rules For EOG and The Bookmaker $1000 Free Roll

1. You must have 50 posts at EOG to participate

2. I will get the password each week and I will send it to Tuckman and BigDaddy no earlier than 6:00 PM on Wed/Day.

3. After the tournament is over Tuckman and BigDaddy will then confirm the account winners with the posters that are eligible here. NO ACCOUNTS WILL BE CREDITED UNTIL CONFIRMED BY THEM. Meaning if they notify me and tell me those that placed 1st, 5th and 8th are confirmed at that time I will ask the Bookmaker Poker to credit the account. This is being done to get more interaction here at the forum and to reward those who are here. I understand about not wanting to post or being "required to" but you can get 50 posts in a week.

4. Stay active in our community, dont just assume after 50 posts thats it. We give to you and you should give back to us, thats all we ask.

This will be the first week of this process so please be patient with any transition. Also if there are some weeks where these two cannot cover than it may have to go the old route for that week. In any event lets see if this helps the problem.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Also no one said 50 a week. 50 total to be eligible

12io4j2w90

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Also no one said 50 a week. 50 total to be eligible

I'm confused BW? In your new rules post - you say urself "I understand about not wanting to post or being "required to" but you can get 50 posts in a week".
Then in ur next post - you say "Also no one said 50 a week. 50 total to be eligible". So - which is it - am I a dummy?...lol

I still stand by everything I wrote above - it's not right or fair - it's a monopoly...lol

12io4j2w90

BigDaddy

EOG Master

hey blake this is not an ingame thread for the football game

feel free to start one in the college football forum
:cheers

BLAKES050505

EOG Enthusiast

does posting on college forum count as the 50 posts ??????????

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

Robace1 I had a trouble with my login couldn,t log in to post I try emailing support several times but didn it help. I just started a new name and and new email. Now , I can get 50 posts in. TT ,I'm a straight up player as you seen last week. The only problem I have is how to play pocket JJ. Do you go allin or just call? I been a long time lurker andt really enjoy playing the EOG toury. There a lot of good info on this site and darn good poker players. Well one post down and fortynine to go good luck everyone

roachman

EOG Addicted

I agree Voxbobby

Last edited:

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Thanx for the support guys - but unfortunately - I think it has fallen on deaf ears...arg :deadhorse:
I tried - spoke my 2 cents - and obviously - the powers that be - have a different agenda. :whatever:
Hope everyone cashed on my Miami pick - that should count for a few posts!!!...lol rimshot
Good-day all.

CRU$H UR BOOK$ - :clubbed

VOX :dancefool

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Zero entries for the Eye on Gambling $10 buy in on Thursday. I wonder why?

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

I have two account . One at bookmaker and one at DSI on my VIP poker status I got a one blue light on which mean I been I been playing a alot ring games. Its take 2000 pionts to get to this level. These are the ppl who should be rewarded with a Tournament. But I gonna contribute a 50 good posts anyway...:finger004 ...I'm still going to posts

Last edited:

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Good boy moneyburning!!! Good luck!!!

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

Thanks voxxbobby. Place 6th last week. Hope we both can get back in ths poker tournament...WE have to posts 50 then place in the poker tournament.and then win in the sport books and then roll it 5 times to get pay....SO FUNNY...HAHA

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

It is what it is - no worries. Don't see many of the regs posting much?

lol at all the posters trying to get 50 posts by posting 2 words that make no sense, o well

zjohnzzz

EOG Addicted

like this game, i thank the forum for it, not the most prolific poster, so i hope to participate in a few weeks or so. good luck to all that are in

Tuckman

Uh Poster

everyone check the top 2 stickied threads to learn what rules u need to follow and how to obtain the passwords now for the freerolls

tblaze

EOG Addicted

well 80 last week..lets see how many this week

BLAKES050505

EOG Enthusiast

hello i got my posts so i can i get password?????????????????

BLAKES050505

EOG Enthusiast

i got my 50 posts and still cant get password wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff???????????????????????????????????????

BLAKES050505

EOG Enthusiast

19 minutes try starts can i get password???????????????????????????????

BLAKES050505

EOG Enthusiast

this is bs why cant i get password i got my 50 fckin posts???????????????????

BLAKES050505

EOG Enthusiast

ball wonder where is password i got 50 posts helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo