Pawlenty calls out Trump

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Pawlenty calls out Trump

It should be noted that CNN and other news organizations have thoroughly debunked the rumors about the president's birthplace. Hawaii has released a copy of the president's birth certificate - officially called a "certificate of live birth" - and the hospital where he was born took out ads in two Hawaiian newspapers in 1961 announcing the birth.

LIARS!!!LIARS!!!Go get em Birthers!!!

roscoe

EOG Veteran

i have never seen the birthers come up with an answer to the birth announcements in the honolulu paper. the conspiracy had to start with the presidents mother!

tank

EOG Dedicated

i have never seen the birthers come up with an answer to the birth announcements in the honolulu paper. the conspiracy had to start with the presidents mother!
I just watched a show yesterday and they think all the Birthers are sad lonely people who do not get enough attention from society and this is their outlet.The majority of them are uneducated and gullible and cannot reason with facts as we have seen here.Not a real shock to anyone with a brain.

Pawlenty just lost the birther vote. I think you would be shocked to see just how many birthers there are.

http://www.billoreilly.com/poll-center

Are you a "birther?"
March 30, 2011

Donald Trump is urging President Obama to show his birth certificate. In your own heart of hearts, where do you really believe the President drew his first breath?

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii 20%
He was probably not born in the USA 69%
I could not care any less where he was born 11%

7915 total votes