Pedroia over Roberts in the AS game

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Pedroia over Roberts in the AS game

Then again...

:LMAO

Jermaine Dye means so much more to his team that Kinsler. The White Sox have 3 guys who were supposed to carry their offense Thome, Konerko, Swisher all hitting in the low .200's......... Quentin certaintly has helped but Jermaine Dye has been carrying them on his back pretty much and they are in 1st place when not many people expected them to be.

mofome

Banned

stats are cute.... Kinsler isnt mvp :

Rod did... Kinsler wont have #'s near Arod had in 2003

your words when defending arods 2003 MVP; Stats.

5 star, you're just not able to debate any topic effectively at this point in your life. Thats ok.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Jermaine Dye means so much more to his team that Kinsler. The White Sox have 3 guys who were supposed to carry their offense Thome, Konerko, Swisher all hitting in the low .200's......... Quentin certaintly has helped but Jermaine Dye has been carrying them on his back pretty much and they are in 1st place when not many people expected them to be.

hitting in the low 200s? stats are cute. Dye stinks. duh and stuff.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Rod did... Kinsler wont have #'s near Arod had in 2003

your words when defending arods 2003 MVP; Stats.

5 star, you're just not able to debate any topic effectively at this point in your life. Thats ok.

its ok that you dont know much about baseball... i wont hold it against ya

91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

This coming from someone who thinks the leagues leading hitter is not an MVP candidate.

91023i2ndw;l

Freddy Sanchez won the batting title in 2006 with a .344 is he a mvp candidate too?

::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I was mocking your idiocy.

Like I said, I wont hold it against you that you dont know a whole lot about baseball. You are more of a college football guy.... Stick to talking up the Vols which is what your best at. Baseball isnt your cup of tea

91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

was he 23 of 24 in SBs with 14 HR before the break? Oh, no? thanks.

:thumbsup

this was your statement...

"This coming from someone who thinks the leagues leading hitter is not an MVP candidate"

What does that have to do with sb's or hr's? thanks

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Like I said, I wont hold it against you that you dont know a whole lot about baseball. You are more of a college football guy.... Stick to talking up the Vols which is what your best at. Baseball isnt your cup of tea

5 star, if i woke up with your baseball knowledge i would immediately buy a Nationals WS futures ticket. Im sure you have one for 18 cents hanging on your fridge.

mofome

Banned

this was your statement...

"This coming from someone who thinks the leagues leading hitter is not an MVP candidate"

What does that have to do with sb's or hr's? thanks

The leagues leading hitter is Kinsler. Each year the leagues leading hitter may not be a legit candidate, but this year he is. Simple enough, no?

:med3d-bravo:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star, if i woke up with your baseball knowledge i would immediately buy a Nationals WS futures ticket. Im sure you have one for 18 cents hanging on your fridge.

I went to the Cubs World Series in 1908. I am older than you think. I am just sharp for my age

mofome

Banned

Texas is hardly over .500 and are 7.5 games out of their division, Kinsler is not the AL MVP :

2003 Texas Rangers
71-91, Finished 4th in AL Western Division

Who was the MVP that season? Hey 5 star, thanks for playing.

91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

2003 Texas Rangers
71-91, Finished 4th in AL Western Division

Who was the MVP that season? Hey 5 star, thanks for playing.

91023i2ndw;l

Stick to NCAA Football Mofo... I am out of your league when it comes to baseball

mofome

Banned

Stick to NCAA Football Mofo... I am out of your league when it comes to baseball

I'll take the latter part of your statement as a compliment. Kinda like Kevin Maas is out of Arods league in baseball, eh?