..pete...Ind time change..!!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

remember; or note well.....lol..

pete: ind finally joins the civilized world and becomes a daylite savings state this year...

btw ; there are time zones; such as sri lanka; that are by half-hour; rather than hour; so your time could be off not just by the hour...

gl

:smoke

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
My experience went like this. I laid down at 11 PM and some change and the cook said move your clock forward. I said you are nuts, this happens early Monday morning. She disagreed and I said ok, proceeding to move the clock to 12:20 at the time. The alarm went off at 6:15 AM and feet hit floor but wait. It is to fukin dark to be 6:15 I say. You are wrong there lady. I proceed to get up as I have nothing to gain by lying in the bed and proceed to the living room and open the curtains. It is dark out so I am right. Then I log onto my PC and go to google where I find that it is 6:30 in Indy. Well I was wrong. Nothing new. I said see ya and have a good day. She left and I just went on about my day. Hope that makes some sense. Several guys were late for the meeting this AM. :+signs8-1