Peter Navarro

mr merlin

EOG Master
Are you allowed to tweet from prison?

On Tuesday, Navarro, 74, is set to become the first former White House official ever jailed for contempt of Congress. He is due to report to a minimum-security federal Bureau of Prisons satellite camp in Miami on Tuesday morning.
It's a shame but he'll wear it like a badge of honor, he'll be out before the election and trump will no doubt give him a high role in his administration - hopefully tasked with getting revenge at the people who did this to him and others.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He'll be serving his prison sentence pretty close to me, perhaps I'll pay him a visit, put some money in his prison account so he can buy some commissary, I hear prison food isn't very tasty
Send him a care package of ramen, I hear ramen trades just like money in prisons - the way cigs did 50-60 yrs ago.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's a shame but he'll wear it like a badge of honor, he'll be out before the election and trump will no doubt give him a high role in his administration - hopefully tasked with getting revenge at the people who did this to him and others.

Pete Was Trump's Point Man On Trade With China.

Pete Never Bowed .

And Never Will.

Unlike This Guy.

1710860251381.jpeg

1710860282475.jpeg

1710860306831.jpeg

Bushay

NHL Expert
I don't know about anyone else, but old Pete sure looks nervous today before entering prison.
Maybe Walgreens was out of Anal lube and he knows he's getting barebacked soon! lol!
Good luck Pete. I hope you don't fall in love with an inmate with a monster-sized cock!

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't know about anyone else, but old Pete sure looks nervous today before entering prison.
Maybe Walgreens was out of Anal lube and he knows he's getting barebacked soon! lol!
Good luck Pete. I hope you don't fall in love with an inmate with a monster-sized cock!
Sheet, he'll be in the softest prison in the land, he'll have cable TV with streaming in his room.

blueline

EOG Master
Navarro hired a prison consultant His consultant said he is nervous.
Another consultant said he would probably have trouble fitting in.
Adios pete

mr merlin

EOG Master
Navarro hired a prison consultant His consultant said he is nervous.
Another consultant said he would probably have trouble fitting in.
Adios pete
yea, I'm sure he publicized that fact and then I'm sure the guy blabbed to the press, lol.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Nobody on Earth Believes CNN.

Except Kane !

Lying Scum Of The Earth Rats.
Good lord! Fox News was found guilty of lying so badly it cost the company 3/4 of a billion dollars and this drunk is calling CNN liars.

It's like they just block out the FACTs and go with no matter what Fox News tells them.

And Q confirmed it! So they have confirmation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These people will live miserable lives till the day they die.

They live their entire adult lives hating anyone who disagrees with them.

And if you think they are miserable now, just wait till November.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Good lord! Fox News was found guilty of lying so badly it cost the company 3/4 of a billion dollars and this drunk is calling CNN liars.

It's like they just block out the FACTs and go with no matter what Fox News tells them.

And Q confirmed it! So they have confirmation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Always Remember .

You Do Not Have The Guts To Wager on Your Candidate in November.

If a Miracle Happens, and You Find The Guts, Let Me Know.

blueline

EOG Master

They are miserable fvcks
Cant wait for November

boston massacre

EOG Master

Find Me That Trump / Russian Collusion.

I'll Buy You Lollipop.

We'll Forget The Fact, That You Got Sucked Right. In To Believing It.