Peter Navarro

Bushay

NHL Expert
This is the definition of a lying POS in a job over his head. Thank god this country will no longer have to put up with this type of lying scum. This snake will do and say anything to keep his ass sucking job. How the fuck in 2020 does this country have to accept this? He answers everything but the question. Watch him wiggle his way through this interview. Tapper calls out his bullshit to his face.

Jake. You're cherry-picking! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Mr Navarro bullshitting his way thru another interview. Watch him change the subjects and avoids the actual questions he was asked again.

Little furry rabbits. lol

Bushay

NHL Expert
Political career[edit]
Campaigns for public office[edit]
While teaching at UC Irvine, Navarro ran unsuccessfully for office in San Diego, California, five times.
[8][17] In 1992, he ran for mayor, finishing first (38.2%) in the primary, but lost with 48% to Susan Golding in the runoff.[30] During his mayoral campaign, Navarro ran on a no-growth platform.[31] He paid $4,000 in fines and court costs for violating city and state election laws.[4]
In 1993, he ran for San Diego city council, and in 1994 for San Diego County board of supervisors, losing each time.[17] In 1996, he ran for the 49th Congressional District as the Democratic Party nominee, touting himself as an environmental activist, but lost to Republican Brian Bilbray, 52.7% to 41.9%.[32][4] In 2001, Navarro ran in a special election to fill the District 6 San Diego city council seat, but lost in a special election with 7.85% of the vote.[33] Veteran political consultant Larry Remer, who ran two of Navarro's campaigns, describes him as "the biggest asshole I’ve ever known."[4]
Political positions[edit]
Navarro's political affiliations and policy positions have been described as "hotly disputed and across the spectrum." While he lived in Massachusetts studying for his PhD at Harvard, he was a registered Democrat. When he moved to California in 1986, he was initially registered as nonpartisan, and became a registered Republican in 1989.[34] By 1991, he had again re-registered as an Independent, and carried that affiliation during the 1992 San Diego mayoral election. Around this time, he still considered himself a conservative Republican.
[35]
Navarro rejoined the Democratic Party in 1994 and remained a Democrat during each of his subsequent political campaigns.[34] In 1996, while he was running for Congress, Navarro was endorsed by then-First Lady Hillary Clinton and spoke at the 1996 Democratic Convention, saying, "I'm proud to be carrying the Clinton-Gore banner." He positioned himself as a "strong environmentalist and a progressive on social issues such as choice, gay rights, and religious freedom."[4][36][37]
Navarro supported Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign in 2008.[13] Navarro supported President Barack Obama's phase-out of incandescent light bulbs, the adoption of wind energy, and carbon taxes in order to stop global warming.[38]
During the 2016 Presidential election, Navarro described himself as "a Reagan Democrat and a Trump Democrat abandoned by my party."[39] Despite this, Navarro was critical of Ronald Reagan’s defense spending, called GDP growth during the administration a "Failure of Reaganomics"[40] and described the "10-5-3" tax proposal as "a very large corporate subsidy."[41]
During the early stage of the Trump administration, Navarro was still known to be a Democrat, but by February 2018 he had again re-registered as a Republican.[42]

What a wishy-washy whore this pos is.

Bushay

NHL Expert
He has also done research in the topic of wind energy with Frank Harris, a former student of his.[21]

Means this is the idiot who put in Trump's ear that windmills cause cancer. Jesus Christ

MrTop

EOG Master
I like navarro's documentary about china --- death by china. This was before trump became president

Bushay

NHL Expert
Typical conservative. All talk and bullshit. No one sensible looks at him as anything more than a kook. Read his Wiki bio. It's exposes him more than I have.

MrTop

EOG Master
but navarro is not the one that signed a wto deal with china... it was clinton . the war is getting closer. Biden will have to deal with it or kick the can down the road to the next prez.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And the pussy hid for a month after the embarrassing loss. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

How Many Days Before You Start Sucking on Biden's Cock ?

You've Been in Heat.

You Had To Steal The Votes.

So You Could Steal Jill Biden' Husband.

You're a Punk.

Just Like Alex Cora.

You Couldn't Win Going MANO E MANO.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump Will Continue Pounding Your Vagina.

Then Flip You Over, and make you Squeal Like a Pig !

But you said Benedict Donald couldn't lose. Betting $5,000 on him here and there. Booking all bets on Biden. You should keep your ignorant opinions and conspiracies to yourself. Get your brain examined. MAGA2020. Obviously 2021 is going to be much better for idiot conspirator BM.

kane

EOG master
Is that moron BM still posting? I've had that idiot on ignore for so long I forgot about him. Let me guess, he's whining daily about how his orange piece of shit hero got the election stolen from him, fucking tool, I almost feel sorry for anyone who's as ignorant as he is

kane

EOG master
And the pussy hid for a month after the embarrassing loss. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Speaking of Pussy's in hiding, has anyone seen Monkey? Seems like he saw the writing on the wall and disappeared weeks before the election, another ignorant Trumptard who lives in an alternate universe

boston massacre

EOG Master
But you said Benedict Donald couldn't lose. Betting $5,000 on him here and there. Booking all bets on Biden. You should keep your ignorant opinions and conspiracies to yourself. Get your brain examined. MAGA2020. Obviously 2021 is going to be much better for idiot conspirator BM.

You Couldn't Beat Trump 1 on 1 Like a Real Man.

You, nor any other Pussies on Here Bet Against Me.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Is that moron BM still posting? I've had that idiot on ignore for so long I forgot about him. Let me guess, he's whining daily about how his orange piece of shit hero got the election stolen from him, fucking tool, I almost feel sorry for anyone who's as ignorant as he is

And Keep Me on Ignore.

I Don't Want Replies From a Wimpy Whiny Flaky Bitch Like You.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Speaking of Pussy's in hiding, has anyone seen Monkey? Seems like he saw the writing on the wall and disappeared weeks before the election, another ignorant Trumptard who lives in an alternate universe
Click on both their profiles. An unexplained absence right around the election till now. My guess is both of them are just now waking up from a drunken stupor! It's one thing to lose a prediction. It's another to cower like a pussy in your basement cause you can't deal with the loss. One neither will EVER live down.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Monkey has Assburger's.

He ain't well.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Peter not doing so well these days, enjoy prison scumbag

Steve bannon was sentenced to the same thing almost a yr and a half ago - he hasn't gone in yet, Navarro wont either anytime soon.

We really have reached the point where even convictions dont mean shit, it's almost a badge of honor.

blueline

EOG Master
and what do you know our old pal Allen is back in the news

Ex-Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg in perjury plea talks, sources say​

mr merlin

EOG Master
I love how biden's presidency is literally imploding before our eyes , how trump is seemingly on the verge of winning again, yet the loons on the left salve their wounded ego's with boasts and hatred of former trump supporters.

Yea, you guys are showing them who's boss, lol.

kane

EOG master
I love how biden's presidency is literally imploding before our eyes ,
How's that impeachment thing coming? Anyone find Gal Luft yet? Anyone find another "credible witness" like Smirnov? I'm quite sure any day now Comer and the alt right will be taking down Biden, yeah, any day now

kane

EOG master
Good old navarro tweeted out this weekend ...dont cry for me argentina.
Are you allowed to tweet from prison?

On Tuesday, Navarro, 74, is set to become the first former White House official ever jailed for contempt of Congress. He is due to report to a minimum-security federal Bureau of Prisons satellite camp in Miami on Tuesday morning.

kane

EOG master
He'll be serving his prison sentence pretty close to me, perhaps I'll pay him a visit, put some money in his prison account so he can buy some commissary, I hear prison food isn't very tasty