Petit dominating the lethargic phils offense

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted
wow petit is just shutting them down. comes in with a 7 era and the phils are barely making contact. strange.:doh1

K13

EOG Dedicated
Re: Petit dominating the lethargic phils offense

everyone on the phillies yet the line kept dropping and dropping, nothing strange here.:cocktail

bal and ari best plays on the even if they lose

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Petit with 7k and 2 hits through 4.1

J

joeybagadonuts

Unreal. Knew that play was too good to be true. I went against my whole concept of never betting with a public play, esp when it looks too easy.

:shoot:

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

happ has settled in too after the first. its a shame the phils offense is this bad tonite.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Unreal. Knew that play was too good to be true. I went against my whole concept of never betting with a public play, esp when it looks too easy.

:shoot:
yep...Cy Petit showed up and makes the Phils look silly.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

its sick how bad petit is dominating the phils. they cant even get a guy on base

Mammon

EOG Master

This is the officiall World Fucking Champs Rally thread

Mammon

EOG Master

Wager details for ticket number 26441903-1:

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Parlay (3 team)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$3,000.00 / $9,061.56 (USD) Accepted 7/29/2009 11:32 AM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Milwaukee Brewers 7/29/2009 8:05 PM - (EST)
-191</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>G Mock -R - Must Pitch M Parra -L - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Philadelphia Phillies 7/29/2009 9:40 PM - (EST)
-152</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>J Happ -L - Must Pitch Y Petit -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Los Angeles Angels 7/29/2009 3:35 PM - (EST)
-169</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>A Laffey -L - Must Pitch J Lackey -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WS Processing, Ltd.
A member of the Olympic Sports Entertainment Group
? 1995-2006

Mammon

EOG Master

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt "><TD class=NoWrap>34513267-1</TD><TD>7/29/09 4:16pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$3,000.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$5,518.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3 Team Parlay</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>7/29/09 4:40pm MLB Baseball 969 Toronto Blue Jays +2? -725 <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Seattle Mariners (R Halladay - R must Start R.R Smith - L must Start)</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>7/29/09 9:40pm MLB Baseball 965 Philadelphia Phillies -154 <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Arizona Diamondbacks (J Happ - L must Start Y Petit - R must Start)</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>7/29/09 8:05pm MLB Baseball 962 Milwaukee Brewers -195 <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Washington Nationals (G Mock - R must Start M Parra - L must Start)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

don't think my

Phils -2.5 +165

ticket is gonna cash

just a hunch

mofome

Banned

what a fucking piece of shit werth is. a fucking AWFUL pitch for ball 4 and he swings. should be bases loaded with no outs. thats fucking inexcusable. maybe the worst swing ive seen a decent player take all year

mofome

Banned

torre should have stayed in the AL. What he is doing here is pathetic.

Mammon

EOG Master

what a fucking piece of shit werth is. a fucking AWFUL pitch for ball 4 and he swings. should be bases loaded with no outs. thats fucking inexcusable. maybe the worst swing ive seen a decent player take all year

Vs righty yes he sucks

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

wow shitty pitcher comes in and phils cant score 1 run with two on and no outs. jesus this team is terrible tonite

J

joeybagadonuts

UNFUCKINGREAL!

Mammon

EOG Master

Could not even put it in play with 2nd and 3rd none out..

J

joeybagadonuts

Based juiced. I'd give my left nut for a grand slam right now.

mofome

Banned

bases loaded. werth should have taken his walk. i mean that pitch was never going to be over the plate and it only made it half way to the plate.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

nice move torre keeping troncoso in game to hit. the guy is horrible.

J

joeybagadonuts

what a pile of shit the phils are. embarassing