Pick the Caption

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
the one that went with it was:

"A haul of about $206 million U.S. dollars after it was found stashed in closets, suitcases, and drawers in a house in an upscale neighbourhood of Mexico City, March 15, 2007"

BUT - we can do better so let's have at it and I get to go first:

"For the first time EVER Ken Weitzner opened the doors to his home to allow the media to see what he uses to keep the fireplace well lit"

OR

"Shrink gets ready to pay Scarlett's weekly shopping bills"

mofome

Banned
Re: Pick the Caption

what winky is willing to put down for a kiss from his red headed lady friend.

:houra :houra :houra

I can make more if you like the quality of these ones:LMAO10 cent on the dollar

Last edited:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

"A haul of about $206 million U.S. dollars after it was found stashed in closets, suitcases, and drawers in a house in an upscale neighbourhood of Mexico City, March 15, 2007"

"For the first time EVER Ken Weitzner opened the doors to his home to allow the media to see what he uses to keep the fireplace well lit"

OR

Us Bos owners are enjoying a good time :+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

OR

"thanks zerocage, that stack is part yours" :party

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

what winky is willing to put down for a kiss from his red headed lady friend.

welllllllllllllllllllll...........................i think you need to clarify this some more

if we are talking about "pecks on the cheek" - i can save my money - already gotten more of those than i can count - i'd say it would take 2 hands to count (and i have also gotten more hugs than i can recall - here it has to be well into the dozens - with the last one being 2 weeks ago this coming sunday when i stopped by her place for a few minutes)

if we are talking about "full out romantic embrace-like kisses with tongue and passion" - NOW you would be right

so....clarify things some more please

mofome

Banned

welllllllllllllllllllll...........................i think you need to clarify this some more

if we are talking about "pecks on the cheek" - i can save my money - already gotten more of those than i can count - i'd say it would take 2 hands to count (and i have also gotten more hugs than i can recall - here it has to be well into the dozens - with the last one being 2 weeks ago this coming sunday when i stopped by her place for a few minutes)

if we are talking about "full out romantic embrace-like kisses with tongue and passion" - NOW you would be right

so....clarify things some more please

haha i like ya wink. not affraid to show a lot of love to a girl you like even around the boys. eventhough sometimes i think its kinda funny how you talk about it...i love that you always speak about the girl with respect. regardless of anything else, thats a good thing.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

haha i like ya wink. not affraid to show a lot of love to a girl you like even around the boys. eventhough sometimes i think its kinda funny how you talk about it...i love that you always speak about the girl with respect. regardless of anything else, thats a good thing.

i talk about her with respect because i am scared to death of her. i am 6'1", 185 and in great shape - she is 5'2" and weighs 90 pounds soaking wet BUT i know she would cut me into jigsaw puzzle size pieces if i ever "fucked her over" - so not respect - but FEAR! i have incurred her wrath before and simply put - her redheaded temper is REAL

mofome

Banned

i talk about her with respect because i am scared to death of her. i am 6'1", 185 and in great shape - she is 5'2" and weighs 90 pounds soaking wet BUT i know she would cut me into jigsaw puzzle size pieces if i ever "fucked her over" - so not respect - but FEAR! i have incurred her wrath before and simply put - her redheaded temper is REAL

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

how old are ya wink?

How can I withdraw funds from my NETELLER account?
At this time, we are unable to provide US members with withdrawals. As a top priority, we are working to resolve all withdrawal issues.

Why can?t I use my NETELLER Card anymore?
The NETELLER Card is not available as a withdrawal option at this time.
We are doing our best to restore our withdrawal options but don't know how long this will take. In the meantime all customer funds held by NETELLER are maintained in segregated trust accounts.