Pickman Jones sports betting

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
these are some of my daily bets. I have been giving out some of my daily bets on spreaker for over two years. the next day I update all the last recordings results and have been keeping records for all sports and leagues.

September 3, 2018

Football

Argentina Superliga
Newells Old Boys +126

Greece Super League
Levadiakos .vs. Smyrnis 1st half over 0.75 -105

American Football

NCAA
#219. Virginia Tech +7.5 -110

CFL
#647. Toronto +8.5 -115

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good luck, Pickman.

I like the distinction between football (worldwide soccer) and American football.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Pickman Jones;n7453455 said:
these are some of my daily bets. I have been giving out some of my daily bets on spreaker for over two years. the next day I update all the last recordings results and have been keeping records for all sports and leagues.

September 3, 2018

Football

Argentina Superliga
Newells Old Boys +126 ❌

Greece Super League
Levadiakos .vs. Smyrnis 1st half over 0.75 -105 ❌

American Football

NCAA
#219. Virginia Tech +7.5 -110 💰

CFL
#647. Toronto +8.5 -115 ❌

Monday's bets

Football 0-2 -2.05 units
American Football 1-1 -0.15

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
John Kelly;n7453477 said:
Good luck, Pickman.

I like the distinction between football (worldwide soccer) and American football.

yeah I have been doing that hard core since new years. its like a new years resolution type thing. I am really against the game here in America. its kind of dead to me. I don't like the people who run it and I don't like the way its played and the set up of the leagues. so I wont be calling it soccer other than to say soccer to explain. its called soccer in Ireland but that's because when most people say football they are talking about gaelic football. so no more soccer for me, no more MLS or national team. game here is dead and needs to be brought back to life in a different way buy different people.