Pinny and my CC

I opened a account a pinny today and went to make a deposit. I then got a message that they wanted a front and back copy of my Credit Card. I don't own a scanner and they won't take a fax copy. I have a account at betonusa and they didn't ask for that info, they take my cc with no problem. I wanted to give EOG some credit and open a account at one of its sponsers, do all of the books ask for a copy of the CC. Can you give me some insight to which ones don't require that info. Thanks in advance.

peteep

EOG Addicted
Many do as a preventitive measure against chargebacks...some in order to prevent multiple accounts.

Banker I am not sure about the books that do and don't require this info but it is simply a security measure.

You can go to Kinkos and use there fax scanner and email it from there or you can ca Neteller CS and they will verify your card.

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken said:
Banker I am not sure about the books that do and don't require this info but it is simply a security measure.

You can go to Kinkos and use there fax scanner and email it from there or you can ca Neteller CS and they will verify your card.

WTF is Kinko's.......We still have Dirt roads and Use Coffee Cans and Twine as a source of Telephone here in the North GA Moutains..:cheers :cheers

I was going to call Ari Gold and Talk Politics But my Twine wouldn't reach that far:mutley

My printer is out of ink and I can't cash out of BETUS and Betonsports. WTF. Betonusa has been great on the other hand no hassle payouts with a CC buy in PROPS to betonusa!!!!