pioneer: New thread. Your disputes with me!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I deal with them everyday. I may as well handle those vs me., too. speak up. You have problems with me. air it out, PLEASE!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: pioneer: New thread. Your disputes with me!

Actually General I believe your thread should read:

pioneer: New thread. Your disputes with everyone! :)

The General

pioneer, is the only issue with you & I tonight that I REFERRED to an IM with Ttinco? You are friggin nutz, but I do like you.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Yes, I have no other issues with you....YET...LOL. But like a woman I reserve the right to change my mind. Here is my last post in the other thread...

Re: GRAVE CONCERNS ABOUT SKYBOOK
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by The General

FTR, I hate this game. BUT...

YES, I AM 100% OK WITH MY POSTINGS TODAY AND DO NOT FEEL I VIOLATED ANY PRIVACY THAT I WOULD WORRY OVER MYSELF.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
For the record, you should hate this game because I have you caught between a rock and a hard place. OK, so now you have finally answered the question as a YES. And the question was again...
"So are you actually saying that it is all right to publicly display the gist of your private internet conversations with TTinCO as long as you don't directly quote him?"
But then how do you square that answer with your signature which says....
"I consider all email correspondence private unless it is agreed by both parties to publicly display the exchange of communication."...?
It is actually much worse for you to paraphrase TTinCO rather than to directly quote him; at least if you quoted him, or cut and pasted his conversation, nothing could be misconstrued from your paraphrasing him or taking his words out of context. But either way, you are still publicly displaying his communication with you without his agreement and by your own words, that is wrong. How can you feel 100% OK with this, when it is not even consistent with your own words?

And your response was, OK, I did.

You did what? My last question to you can not be answered with "I did"!

The General

If you see that I somehow shared some privy info, then I have no argument with you. You see it your way. All the others see it their way, including me.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Actually, for all his combative nature, Pioneer is dead on point regarding the issue of revealing private messages that The General says he will not share with others. The General very clearly revealed the thrust of a private message sent by ttinco.

Everybody can pile onto Pioneer if they like but the facts speak for themselves.

VVV

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

If you see that I somehow shared some privy info, then I have no argument with you. You see it your way. All the others see it their way, including me.

Now I'm confused. What do you mean by "If you see that I somehow shared some privy info, then I have no argument with you."?

By your own admission, you shared private message communication with TTinCO in this forum, in the Skybook thread. So what do you mean you have no argument with me?

And I wouldn't take much consolation in the fact that all the others agree with you. If all the others said 2 + 2 = 3, would you feel vindicated?

By your own words..."I consider all email correspondence private unless it is agreed by both parties to publicly display the exchange of communication."...you have admitted that you were wrong to post the private instant messaging conversation with TTinCO. But instead of admitting that you were wrong, you made it worse by making the awful excuse of saying that you didn't quote TTinCO, which is actually worse.

The General

Thank you VVV. Always patiently awaiting your input and experience.

The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_590376", true); </SCRIPT> ........... YOU BETTER NEVER TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THE PRIVATE MESSAGE COMMUNICATION THAT YOU AND I HAD ABOUT THE HANDCUFFS, THE BOTTLE OF LUBE, AND THE FEATHER!!!!:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

Katie

EOG Master

The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_590376", true); </SCRIPT> ........... YOU BETTER NEVER TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THE PRIVATE MESSAGE COMMUNICATION THAT YOU AND I HAD ABOUT THE HANDCUFFS, THE BOTTLE OF LUBE, AND THE FEATHER!!!!:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

you and gen? :clubbed

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Thank you VVV. Always patiently awaiting your input and experience.

Always try to call it like I see it, Pete. Fact is, you'd be a lot better off to just say you're sorry than to be so smug about it.

Since this is not really my dispute, I'm bowing out now before it gets ugly. No need for that.

VVV

I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this stupid thread...:cheers

I betcha at one time iI will wish for those 3 minutes back...

THE SHRINK

Katie

EOG Master

I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this stupid thread...:cheers

I betcha at one time iI will wish for those 3 minutes back...

THE SHRINK

yeah, right...those and about 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, billion other LOST minutes!!! :)