Playing 350 with 50 bounties today at 12

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated
Re: Playing 350 with 50 bounties today at 12

Trying to get everyone to agree to pay the bubble....Jackie chan is the lone holdout

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Very likely going to be bubble boy... This is my fuxkin luck in life

PO69

EOG Master

Everyone else could agree to pay the bubble boy. You dont need the top guys money, if he is bubble, then he doesnt win shit.

And the chip leader probably shouldnt have to pay anything to the bubble boy anyway. Chops are usually VERY BAD for the chip leaders

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

8 hours of work for 5 bounties.... I feel like I'm in one of the contraptions from saw going to my slow painful death

PO69

EOG Master

Well only the top 10% make the money in any poker tournament, so just be glad that you got most of your original stake back. I know that it sucks, but better than a SHARP STICK IN THE EYE.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Ok!!! The gambling gods finally chose me!! Limped and slithered into the money!!

J

joeybagadonuts

You still playing?

Hes currently fighting in the parking lot, some punk kid with all the poker get up took him out of the tournament and he challenged the guy to a fight.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

ok...I am home...here is the summary...

got knocked out in 7th..

Buy in 350 with a 20 add on
Cash from 7th place approx 875
Cash from Bounties: 225 (-25 for tip to dealer)

View attachment 7799

good work, but still sucks to finish anywhere from 4th to last when you put a bunch of time in. what did 1st pay?

J

joeybagadonuts

Good work, Gmen. Solid job at least getting your way into the money when you got low.

:cheers

I miss all the poker threads we used to have here. They pretty much died when online poker did.

People def didnt like me saying what i would do to his wheelchair, so he got sympathy from you suckers.

J

joeybagadonuts

I miss all the poker threads we used to have here. They pretty much died when online poker did.

Who was that one 'pro' poker player you were crushing in HU SnGs one night?

:+clueless