Playoffs Series Betting

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Simple question, would you bet against your fave team knowing you're getting value on the opposition? No hedging, no at least I'll win some cash if they lost, just complete detachment and cold blood.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: Playoffs Series Betting

Simple question, would you bet against your fave team knowing you're getting value on the opposition? No hedging, no at least I'll win some cash if they lost, just complete detachment and cold blood.

Fuck yeah.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

In handicapping the handicappers: I like when diehard fans fade their teams, not support them.

blueline

EOG Master

I agree

One game bears were playing at U of I..played a prop of which of the 4 teams listed would score fewest...one of the teams scored either 2 or 3..I needed bears to be shutout so I'm sitting there quietly at the game cheering for a zero...got it

kane

EOG master

Absolutely

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Sure, they will never know.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Absolutely. My last NBA bet was a series bet against the LBJ-Heat. True Story.

I'm no Heat Fan but I think we all know my affinity for LBJ. Where he goes I follow but he ain't paying my bills.