PlusLines 2007/2008 NBA Thread

Freezer

Banned
Well, I have been working on something for a while and I want to give it a shot. Starting 12/6 I will post daily here. I will post the first 10 plays, and if it seems to be working I will continue. If we start less than 4-6 in the first 10 I will not post going forward. The history of what I am using as a system is around 58% with average odds around -104. Last night my original info was pointing toward New Orleans, but after a couple of re-reviews I had to go with Detroit. That will make the record 1-0 to start. So, with that said, here goes..

Thursday Play: Portland +135

Good Luck to anyone that follows!

Plus+Lines

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: PlusLines 2007/2008 NBA Thread

If you start 3-7 so what, it happens to all good cappers. I say try it out for longer. A 10 game sample is way to small.

Freezer

Banned

Hey Tool, I just don't want to have a meaningless thread which is useless to anyone. Maybe 10 is a bit small, and if performs like it should it should not be that much of an issue anyway in the big picture of things. You are certainly right about the fact that all 'cappers go thru periods of hot and cold. I respect your opinion and will see where it leads.

Good Luck Today Sir!

PL

Freezer

Banned

Well, I have been working on something for a while and I want to give it a shot. Starting 12/6 I will post daily here. I will post the first 10 plays, and if it seems to be working I will continue. If we start less than 4-6 in the first 10 I will not post going forward. The history of what I am using as a system is around 58% with average odds around -104. Last night my original info was pointing toward New Orleans, but after a couple of re-reviews I had to go with Detroit. That will make the record 1-0 to start. So, with that said, here goes..

Thursday Play: Portland +135

Plus+Lines

----------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to all who followed tonight!!!
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers
:bank:

Freezer

Banned

Friday Play: Utah -105

Should be a really great game!!!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

I am against you on this but good luck. Will follow your hockey pick though.

Patrick, It was a tough one to pick make no mistake. The fact is that many of the raw stats support the Jazz on this one, and with Duncan out it will make some difference, though not known how much. Others usually step up when a key player is out....also, San Antonio just don't lose in their house, and are a great team that can compensate as well as anyone can for injuries. My determining factors were, and always will be, the raw stats. I'll win a few and lose a few. The goal is just to come out on top over the long haul. Good Luck Tonight!
PL

Last edited:

Freezer

Banned

Took a loss yesterday. Now 2-1(NBA) not counting pre-results I discussed in earlier post. Still running @ about 59% overall with average odds about -103.

No NBA pick today here, but I have posted in the NCAA Roundball forum a play for today.

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Took a loss yesterday. Now 2-1(NBA) not counting pre-results I discussed in earlier post. Still running @ about 59% overall with average odds about -103.

No NBA pick today here, but I have posted in the NCAA Roundball forum a play for today.

Congratulations to All Who Followed me to the NCAA Roundball Thread! Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This brings the Roundball record to 3-1.

:bank:

Freezer

Banned

Monday Play: Sacramento -202(Matchbook)

This is sure to be an unpopular pick with a -202 line, but my goal is to make money over the long run. Occasionally it will involve a play @ -200 odds , but not often.

Good Luck To Anyone That Follows!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Thursday Play: Washington +6 (bodog/Bet365) -110

Good Luck To Anyone That Follows!!

Plus+Lines

What A Joke

EOG Enthusiast

Agree.. 10 games is way, WAY too small. This is mistake alot of handicappers make. They spend some time thinking of a new system and give it a shot, (perfectly fine) then after 10 games its 4-6 or 5-5, and they completely scrap the idea!! The reason people do this is because they are trying to pretend that the fact that gambling is a long grind doesn't really exist and they are looking for the silver bullet to make them so wealthy they can retire betting sports (not gonna happen)

You have to give systems atleast ONE FULL season to see whether or not it works.

I know Sekrah had a horrible week in the middle of November where he lost like 10-12 units, that included a 2-9 night (i think) and alot of people gave up on him... He's up over 50 damn units barely 45 days into the season! Those 2-9 nights are going to happen to EVERYBODY who gambles, no matter how good their system is!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Amen to that. What pisses me off is my one buddy always wants my plays, and when they lose he gets pissed meanwhile i could care less the results of one day. He's betting 20% of his bankroll every day and can't handle losing. He'll be broke shortly.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Had them as well PlusLines, nice hit. I think you should start keeping a record.

Freezer

Banned

Hey Tool.....Thanks man, Believe me....I am already on the record keeping portion. Once I get through the initial 10 game set I will post. PL

Freezer

Banned

After the 1st 10 games posting Hoops(NBA and NCAA), here are the preliminary results:

Wins: 7
Losses: 3
%: 70
Average odds: -104
Units + 3.66

Congratulations to Anyone That Followed Along On These Plays! I Am Glad The Results Were $$.

I will now spend some time reviewing the games/results and make any adjustments to the system.

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

After the 1st 10 games posting Hoops(NBA and NCAA), here are the preliminary results:

Wins: 7
Losses: 3
%: 70
Average odds: -104
Units + 3.66

Congratulations to Anyone That Followed Along On These Plays! I Am Glad The Results Were $$.

I will now spend some time reviewing the games/results and make any adjustments to the system.

Plus+Lines

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will be "off the board" for a while during this time of review and adjustment. PL

Freezer

Banned

Anyone Following My Hoops Plays Can Find One Play in The NCAA Section For Today. Good Luck!! PL

dirty

EOG Master

Michael Redd is out for the Bucks.... Line has moved a bunch

Freezer

Banned

Yeah, I see...I kfelt he was probably not a go based on the press. Always pays to look at the lines early...especially in the case of those puppies! Once a puppy=not always a puppy...ha ha

Freezer

Banned

Had them as well PlusLines, nice hit. I think you should start keeping a record.

In all Hoops posted on EOG...running 14-5 going into tonight(Combined NBA-NCAA). I will keep it going for now and see how it shakes out for another while...also, average odds of -120. All hoops games(EOG & otherwise)since 12-5-07.......25-6, average odds +102. In looking at the history, a lot of ML Dogs is the reason for difference. As I develop the system the confidence in the dogs grows. Initially just had no confidence to play these....we live and we learn hopefully. Glad to share the list of plays/odds if want to view.

Congrats on your good record as well....PL

Last edited: