PO69 attempt at 56% over 50 plays! $1500 wager with Kinger *Winner Inside*

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: PO69 attempt at 56% over 50 plays! $1500 wager with Kinger *ATTENTION PO- CHECK IN*

Re: PO69 attempt at 56% over 50 plays! $1500 wager with Kinger *ATTENTION PO- CHECK IN*

Assuming the game is legit I have a hard time believing there is a "tell" that routinely provides players what the turn and river will be. And if there was I find it twice as hard to believe that someone would be doing an interview on the topic. Come on PO, you're smarter than this.
He's just paranoid because he had over 100k in prizes with a -ROI by a lot; so he lost about 130-150k in buy-ins. Since we can track his online play and claims that he's an online star he claims he dominates the live games instead. It's just a part of his fairy tale.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

LOL, Timely bringing the heat. I don't know if he wins or not but using the excuse others know what the turn and river will be in a clean game is quite a stretch by any standards.

PO69

EOG Master

Well that was under that username timelyshitting.

But nevermind, you guys are right. I am full of shit on this issue. Of course you guys could do a search on therx poker forum for this information. But you guys never like the truth. When you find the thread and the link from around 2 years ago, you might agree. I have seen the exact strange actions that some of the most successful tournament players do.

But I am not discussing it again. I am wrong but timelyshitting does need to get out of the house more.

Hey timelyshitting,

CLEAN UP ON TABLE 22 AND WASH THE GLASSES WHEN YOU ARE DONE

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

PO, do you understand the irony of you ripping me for having a job? Do a search at theRX, for what? Proof that there is a tell in tournaments that only the winning players know? God you sound like an idiot. You are wrong; nice to hear you admit it.

Yeah, that was under "that name." You want to give me any other names I could run a check on and expose that fact that your a historic loser at Poker. You should just be glad we can't search how big of a loser you are betting sports and expose the fact that you are on welfare and don't gamble for a living.

How was your McMuffin this morning big guy?

PO69

EOG Master

Never mind timely. Actually you would probably fuck it up anyway.

But did you ever wonder why after playing online poker for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for around 5 straight years that I all of a sudden havent played a hand in 3 years on those accounts??

You are a fucking BUSBOY! Get real and just shut the fuck up. It is Ok to clean dishes. I am glad that you do it so I dont have to do it. But dont be such an asshole all of the time.

But have fun all day long you fucking loser. I am gone for the rest of day

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

When people tell you things repeatedly, why do you pretend like they told you something else for years? You can't come up with your own factual insults so you make shit up. I manage a restaurant and no matter how many times you want to call me a busboy, it just won't matter. Do you think if you say something it will come true? I know why you stopped playing online dumb ass; because you lost your ass and I just showed you the stats and facts to back it up once again.

You are truly one of the most embarrassing individuals this earth has ever seen. If you killed yourself tomorrow the world would hold a "moment of cheer" to celebrate the loss of a worthless, lying, scamming piece of shit.

PO69

EOG Master

Ok timely! You win!

You need this love since you are so great at cleaning dishes!

I would actually try and explain the software glitch, but you wouldnt understand it. To be honest, when this guy told the reporter this, he didnt believe him either. He thought that the guy was bullshitting him, but he said that he wasnt. And I have seen what this guy is saying. But hey, I am wrong.

You win timely! Of course you nothing better in your life to do than post in this thread

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well I know kids that have won over a million dollars online, and they taught me how to play but maybe they just forgot to mention the glitch as being a key part. It's odd that all websites have the same glitch in their software, you know?

Teddy kgb

Banned

Timely zero, is your Dad going to wrap his cock in a bow for your X-Mas present again this year? TH gets butt rapped by his Daddy and ends up a dishwasher....Hahaha way to overcome Ass Wipe!!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely zero, is your Dad going to wrap his cock in a bow for your X-Mas present again this year? TH gets butt rapped by his Daddy and ends up a dishwasher....Hahaha way to overcome Ass Wipe!!!!
Teddy begs his parents for money and then asks the forums how to quit being a degenerate piece of shit; way to overcome TEDDY!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hmmmmm......Lets see which is worse.

Timely Zero Dad butt rapped him

My Mom payed off a large gambling debt of mine

I'll stay a butt virgin thank you..........

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Teddy, your daddy didn't rape you because you said "yes."

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Play #23 New York under 218.5
Play #24 Los Angeles +7

215 points in the Knicks game :LMAO

Oh man... Raptors hit 11-22 from FT line. Nice.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

jarjarjar. la +9 wins and velvet is be losses for sho.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

lol LA +9... "TYPO"

Odd how his "typo" wasn't +6... these damn typos and mistakes always favor him.

:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

PO should've taken the Raiders +12.5... they're up 21-3

J

joeybagadonuts

Lol. Online poker is fixed according to the dogslayer. Funniest thing I've ever heard. What a moron

diogee

lol LA +9... "TYPO"

Odd how his "typo" wasn't +6... these damn typos and mistakes always favor him.

Easier to hit 9 than 6 when going for the 7.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i dont know who is more retarded, PO for constinately cheating or Kinger for even agreeing into this challenge knowing what a scumbag PO is

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

1-1 today, I believe. Posting from my phone.

You should've taken Oak +12.5, PO.

diogee

1-1 today, I believe. Posting from my phone.

You should've taken Oak +12.5, PO.
Push on the Clippers:

T
Clippers 91
Trail Blazers 100

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm sure PO would love that...

...he would've won with his crooked "typo" line...

PO69

EOG Master

Kinger got pretty lucky with the LA game. They were never losing by more than 9 for the last 8 minutes of the game and down most of the time by just 4. Hell, they were losing by 3 with 90 seconds left. That was a tough loss and it still gives him a chance.

16-8 now

What do you guys think about Jets +4? I would like NE if the line were -3, but this is tough. May have to pass on that game. I do have 2 NBA plays tomorrow when they lines are posted late due to injuries. I need to go 12-14 to win.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What the hell game did you watch? They were never losing by more than nine? Clippers were down 59-37 at the half. Fourth Quarter is when it finally got a bit interesting...

And you got lucky with the Knicks total. You should've gone 0-2 today...

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

Clippers last night were one of the worst beats you could have. I had them too. They were down 3 with 35 seconds left and had a 3 on 1 to cut it to one. They threw it away, never got a shot off. Then instead of playing defense down one posession with over 30 seconds left, they fouled. Blazers made two to make it 5. Clips then could have had a layup, but threw it outside to shoot the 3. Pass was intercepted and they fouled again. Blazers made two more and then the Clips missed an open 15 footer with around 8 seconds. Baron Davis chased after the guy as if to foul him, then realized they were down 7 with a few seconds left and stopped. Never touched the guy, but the refs called the foul anyway. So from down 3 with the ball on a fast break with less than 35 seconds left they lost by 9. Brutal.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Clippers last night were one of the worst beats you could have. I had them too. They were down 3 with 35 seconds left and had a 3 on 1 to cut it to one. They threw it away, never got a shot off. Then instead of playing defense down one posession with over 30 seconds left, they fouled. Blazers made two to make it 5. Clips then could have had a layup, but threw it outside to shoot the 3. Pass was intercepted and they fouled again. Blazers made two more and then the Clips missed an open 15 footer with around 8 seconds. Baron Davis chased after the guy as if to foul him, then realized they were down 7 with a few seconds left and stopped. Never touched the guy, but the refs called the foul anyway. So from down 3 with the ball on a fast break with less than 35 seconds left they lost by 9. Brutal.

That's what happens when you bet on the worst coach in NBA history; Vinny The Black.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Lol. Online poker is fixed according to the dogslayer. Funniest thing I've ever heard. What a moron

Nobody ever says "I just can't beat online poker", it's always the game is fixed or they are being cheated somehow, LOL. I give PO credit, he's picked his ass off, but this bit about players somehow knowing the turn/river and the line disceprancies that have come up has tarnished the win a little bit. He's a lock from here though, be interesting if he agrees to do it again.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

does anyone remember the UB cheating players out of huge money?

i don't play online poker so i am no expert but i don't think i could trust it 100% myself.

Nobody ever says "I just can't beat online poker", it's always the game is fixed or they are being cheated somehow, LOL. I give PO credit, he's picked his ass off, but this bit about players somehow knowing the turn/river and the line disceprancies that have come up has tarnished the win a little bit. He's a lock from here though, be interesting if he agrees to do it again.

I agree with you on the part where they dont know the exact cards, but from my years of playing i have noticed certain flops that are prone to to having certain turn and river cards. Also when certain people have bigger chip stacks they tend to get a little more than lucky drawing against a shorter chipstack. go ahead, call me crazy.

PO69

EOG Master

I never said that they know for SURE what is coming. I said that they can "influence" the turn and river. Lets say that you normal odds of hitting your hand would be 30%. Well they can increase those odds up to 80% at times. But nevermind, I have already said too much.

You guys are right, I dont know what I am talking about

PO69

EOG Master

Play # 25 Miami -5
Play # 26 Oklahoma City +4.5 (Although I am betting this one huge on the moneyline, how are they even underdogs in this matchup? I show that they should be favored here by 4 points)

Too many points for me to take New England tonight as a pick, but New England rolls of course

PO69

EOG Master

I am done with hockey as picks, but not betting money on them. Dallas is a lock tonight as a +130 dog. I also love Pitt and Detroit and I parlayed all of them on the puckline, but Dallas was on the +1.5 puckline

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Picks are valid and locked in! GL...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Picks are valid and locked in! GL...

you mean 'good luck' about as much as the DragonLady blackjack dealer that comes in and starts dealing me 15 every hand.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

PO69

EOG Master

OK now i officially suck! My big run is gone it appears

1-1 for the day

I should have made New England a pick. My NFL record in this challenge is awesome, my basketball record is probably around .500 and my hockey is 0-3

Record is now 17-9

PO69

EOG Master

Here is one of the challenges. By the way, SADCAPPER still owes me $200. I am still looking for the WVU and timetopay threads where they lost to me too

http://www.bookiescorner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492796&highlight=PO69+challenge&page=11

My record was over 60% I think and that included college BB where I generally suck

PO69

EOG Master

Here is one of them where timetopay sent me $200 for kicking 5stars ass! I should show you the thread that timelyzero made where his % was around 30% I think. It was a classic. But my record was 47-30 using CLOSING LINES!

And you guys tell me that I dont know what I am going

http://www.bookiescorner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445657&highlight=PO69+challenge&page=5