Possible ideas to turn the Freeroll into a 3 month league as well

Tuckman

Uh Poster
After discussing this with Bookmaker a little bit, we have come to a few possible ideas or even none at all..

1. Take a little bit out of the weekly freeroll, possible comeup with a way to remove say $100 in FP from the $1000 each week thats given out..

2. My personal suggestion: Try and get bookmaker to add some additional prize money at the 3 month mark but only make it eligible to people who make a deposit of certain amount to be decided later..

3. Remove a little bit of money each week, plus have Bookmaker add in at the 3 month mark, but only make it eligible to players who have made a deposit (smaller amount then option 2) i like this as the 2nd option

4. Other idea's guys? I cant just ask Bookmaker to add an additional Prizes without giving back to them a bit, giving the 1k in FP each week is already extremely generous of them.. (pls keep that in mind)

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member
Re: Possible ideas to turn the Freeroll into a 3 month league as well

i like the idea of a championship as long as no one is truely knocked out... although it should be that u are required to have played in a few contests of poker beforehand.

-stash

Tuckman

Uh Poster

12io4j2w90 thats everyone for all the opinions

Wade

EOG Master

here's a great idea. have people that have over 6K posts automatically registered for each weeks tournament.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

here's a great idea. have people that have over 6K posts automatically registered for each weeks tournament.

But what about when these players are out of town and unable to play? If they forget to sign up now, they will most likely also forget to tell Tuckman when they can't play. If the software was like Bodogs and kicked people out of the tourney if they don't show up in the first few minutes, then I would agree with you, but its not.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Having a league sounds great, like a leaderboard? Awarding those placing in the cash each week with leaderboard points would be a great idea. I'm up for anything like this. Requiring the players to actually make a real cash deposit also sounds great.

:cheers

bookmaker wants as many people in the rolls as possible. Im a member of many other forums that have private tourneys and half these forums don't exist
now except 3 or 4.
Most leagues i see nothing but arguments because it favors someone that makes every tourney.

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

sounds like fun. make it happen. ill make my deposits for sure. lol