Post Your BKR Handle In Here

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Re: ALL EOG Posters Who Want To Play This Week Post Your BKR Handle In Here

Bookmaker: betmonkey69

just in case...lol Sorry but it's been a long weekend after my birthday celebration...lol

EOGbetmonkey...I cannot play for real money...it will not allow me to upgrade to play for real money since I am USA??

We all are in the USA...:doh1

Bookmaker: betmonkey69

just in case...lol Sorry but it's been a long weekend after my birthday celebration...lol

:cocktail:party:::birthday::party::puking:

Wade

EOG Master
Re: ALL EOG Posters Who Want To Play This Week Post Your BKR Handle In Here *Sign Up*

Re: ALL EOG Posters Who Want To Play This Week Post Your BKR Handle In Here *Sign Up*

trc99

tripp

EOG Master

crok signing in

yisman

EOG Master

lou

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

im in

August West

Rambler

augustwest88

BIG FELLA

EOG Enthusiast

33bigfella33

jam

EOG Veteran

mark416

rjt721

EOG Master

rjt721

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

in, wsoxfan22

J

joeybagadonuts

acct #

in

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

in account #

newport2

EOG Dedicated

newport2

Sharp Square

EOG Addicted

In, Account #

thanks

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Bagiant

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

SllowRollPRO is me - BKR217865:lock:

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

EOGbetmonkey...I cannot play for real money...it will not allow me to upgrade to play for real money since I am USA??

i thought bookmaker was international? I'm from USA and never had that problem...

p.s. my name is actually slllowrollPRO forgot the extra l . And i'm IN!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuckman

you better not forget me this time you fuck

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

dh911

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

voxbobby

EOG Veteran
Re: ALL EOG Posters Who Want To Play This Week Post Your BKR Handle In Here **Results Inside**

Re: ALL EOG Posters Who Want To Play This Week Post Your BKR Handle In Here **Results Inside**

Voxbobby = Grovillian

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

JT242

jigroc420

EOG Member

jigroc420

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in.. tblaze44

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Post Your BKR Handle In Here

I'm a little peeved the three of you assumed this was the thread for this week. You didn't even bother to check the date, if you had, you would've realized this thread was from two weeks ago. I guess it was partly my fault for leaving the old title up...

ALL EOG Posters Who Want To Play This Week Post Your BKR Handle In Here

...which is why I had to modify the name of the thread. But, none of the other posters made the same mistake because most of them know how this thing is usually done.

Not only that, but once the sign-up thread was created, you didn't bother coming back to EOG to check, which means you missed the sign-up all together.

Now I'm conflicted on whether I should add you or not... I don't like being an a-hole (I'm probably sounding like one)... but maybe next time you should pay a little more attention to the way things are done and not just check in for 2 minutes each week.

And, that's the reason I make the sign-up threads later in the week, so guys have to keep checking back in. I hated when the thread for the next freeroll was put up right after the last freeroll ended... because posters would sign-up and not show up again till the following week when it was time to sign-up again.

Please pay closer attention next time.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

who is the maniac?

I propose in the weekly signup thread that in addition to saying "in", your poker name must be posted as well.

PO69

EOG Master

What is yisman's new poker name? He used to be Crazylou, but Crazylou hasn't been in a tournament in months, yet yisman signs up each week