PREAKNESS BETTING

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
I've been looking for scalps and trades during the Day and basically the market is pretty dead compared to the Kentucky Derby. Rachael has been solid and there's no money around to oppose her, she opened 2/1 and is 7/4 best at the mo but nearly everything else is drifting.

The one horse standing its ground and being bet in some places is Big Drama which should shorten but it looks like Punters have seen the others beat by a 50/1 and closed shop taking on the wonder Filly. As I said earlier, if its dry then Freisan Fire cannot beat Pioneer but the betting would suggest that the Colts are a sub standard lot and Big Drama is probably each way money value from its stall. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: PREAKNESS BETTING

Fewer books going 7/4 RA,12io4j2w90 still support for Big Drama :smoking2:and nibblings on Terrain @ 33/1 .:pop: The rest are drifting like the proverbial barge 2938u4ji23 :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Over the years you get to see the same patterns in markets and there's absolutely no resistance to Rachael alexander and believe me, if there was a chink in the armour somebody would be stumping up cash, but there is none.

In the past, when this sort of thing happens the target ( RA) usually starts at much shorter odds due to on track demand and nobody willing to take them on, either book or exchange.

Its not fanciful that RA will start at Evens. If your going to bet Her, bet now.:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Rachel is 2-1 in the pari-mutuel pool right now according to NBC as an FYI

She's 5/1 on the moon but you need to get there before post :LMAO

7/4 is the best you will get, Coral are going 15/8 but that will only be for a bar of soap.:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

A few die hard exchange punters have taken on RA for reasons posted in another thread but I dont think these geezers understand the situation. Some Jokers put up 4k on Matchbook @ +200 but thatys lunacy. Mind that bird is completely friendless while Freisan has stablised at +700 +800 :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Punters are trying to lay RA for the reasons given earlier and had there been early resistance to her I would have agreed with them, but there was none and now its just guessers putting up a price.

+210 on the exchanges.:pop: I'm flabbergasted :cheers

buddypar4

EOG Enthusiast

Not a good race here. Lots of winning tickets. Filly paid a good price especially in the place hole. Only ggod thing was number one was bet heavily by some sharps. Lots of action on the Fillyt and the Derby winner. Shows a lot of people he wasn't a fluke and will attract a lot of attention at one mile and one half.