Predict the FINAL NUMBER of confirmed Coronavirus cases/deaths in the U.S. (Predictions ONLY)

railbird

EOG Master
how many have died of the China virus, not with the China virus? I want to say these numbers would be 70-80 % less.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
how many have died of the China virus, not with the China virus? I want to say these numbers would be 70-80 % less.

Take a shower scumbag.

"Trump to get reelected. Early lock of the century".
-Railturd.

P. S. This RepubliCon contest is good for a chuckle.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
It feels good on Top of the World. I am just not sure this is ever going to end. The numbers will lower this summer

waco

EOG Dedicated
DIDNT THE RAIL PREDICT 1000 DEATHS IN THE US!! NOT TOO BAD!! YOU ONLY OFF BY about 200,000 when this is over!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This virus is not contained. Trump is electing herd immunity instead of containment. Deaths and cases will spike in a few weeks. RepubliCons will fudge numbers.

railbird

EOG Master
the virus will never be contained. its not containable, its a man made weapon by the technocrats and chi-coms.

Valuist

EOG Master
If we ever get a TRUE number of cases, JB777 wins geared down. But I'm not sure we ever get a true number. He definitely nailed the death number.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If we ever get a TRUE number of cases, JB777 wins geared down. But I'm not sure we ever get a true number. He definitely nailed the death number.
The true number - actual number of people infected is prob 20 -30 million right now, will be another 10 million higher by the time it ends. We're at 1.7 million officially , with the true number likely 10-20 times that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Add 1 more to total, george floyd died of corona virus according to autopsy today

Sounds like something God told you? Keep sharing.

But he was murdered by killer cops and tested positive for covid during Autopsy.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
He died of covid because that's what the left wing media requires, anyone who has covid dies of covid - even if they're suffocated or even shot. Obviously some residual virus in his body means nothing.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Bakersfield, California and Manhattan, New York are different.

In the context of the spread of this virus, population density is critical. High density areas/cities/regions/facilities seem hard hit. For example, respectively, megalopolis, New York City (part of megalopolis), midwest states with meat packing facilities, and nursing homes. Also areas where public transportation use is high (subways) and thus crowded plane cabins, cruise ships, and so forth. Some of these, of course, overlap.

Last edited:

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Who stands to gain?

Square, do you speak Latin or any foreign languages?

I'm still mad at my high school counselor for suggesting I take French 101 back in the late 1970's.

Ugh.

Spanish or Latin would have been the way to go.

Though, the smart language choice today, I understand, is Mandarin.

My advice to anyone is take a language you would be interested in learning as you would be more likely to apply yourself to learning it.

Two benefits not readily obvious to learning a 2nd language.

1. It helps you understand the structure, grammar, spelling, and so forth of your 1st language.

2. If you become an academic, you'll be able to read and understand research in that 2nd language, which I think is why many liberal arts based degrees require a foreign language. Phd candidates may have to meet this requirement, too. Bilingual students have it easy in this regard.

Side note: Many European countries have their students learn three languages. Their native language and two others. I don't know for sure, but those two others may not both be optional. English may be required.

John, how many years of high school French did you take?

Did you need to take a language to graduate with a J-school degree from Northwestern?