Private Tourney

Flip

EOG Addicted
Can anybody tell me where the best site is to set up a private poker tourney? I'm trying at Full Tilt, but they don't have phone support, and they aren't answering my emails. HELP!!

Flip :smoking2:

Hotpizza

EOG Member
Re: Private Tourney

I don't have a contact e-mail or anything but the site I play at does private tournaments. Not sure if allowed to give the url but if you search for Raiseandfold you'll find them.

I AM OZ

EOG Member

Hey ttwarrior....here is info about how to set up a private tourney at Full Tilt...Hope it helps...

To set up a private tournament, simply send an e-mail to privatetournaments@fulltiltpoker.com with all of the following information regarding the tournament you want set up:

Name/Title: {at most 25 characters}
Password: {up to 15 characters case sensative}
Occcurance: {Weekly, Daily, One time only}
Date: {MM/DD/YYYY}
Time: {Eastern/Server Time}
Buyin: {Minimum $5 + $.50}
Game: {Hold'em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud, Razz, Horse, HA}
Limit: {NL, PL or Fixed Limit}

That's everything, but here are a few other things to be sure to watch for:

The time you choose is clear (If you want a tournament at 4 PM, don't just write 4:00, write 16:00 SERVER TIME). All unlabeled time zones are interpreted as SERVER TIME, which is US ET.

The entry fee must be at least 10% of the buy-in.

If you want a tournament with something other than a nine player minimum, make that clear in your e-mail.

OZ

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

Can anybody tell me where the best site is to set up a private poker tourney? I'm trying at Full Tilt, but they don't have phone support, and they aren't answering my emails. HELP!!

Flip :smoking2:
poker stars is easy to setup

gl with full tilt customer service lol