Professional Moneyline Underdog System

SSI

EOG Dedicated
anyone here at EOG interested in seeing a ML system for pro-sports that will consistently grind out (10 plus units per month)......

if so, just tell me what room to put the plays in....

we have NFL/NHL/MLB playoffs to consider..... so what would be the best room to post in for multi-sport..

im talking about October 1..

Re: Professional Moneyline Underdog System

Why wait until October 1? We could all use 10 units at the end of this month! Still a couple of days left!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

SSI, I would like to take a look at it. I play too many favorites as it is, so i'm open too look at whatever

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ive been posting these on another board for 16 straight days and have done hours of back testing...... its the best thing that ive found in a long while.....

what room is appropriate to post in for multi sport plays,,,,, i do not want to keep up with a bunch of separate threads...

coming into today, and posted in newbie room at another board:
37-42 (+7.89 units)...... these numbers are good but not extremely good,,,,, however they are very much in line with the back tested data..

totally legit here, not looking for anything or selling anything..... i have little time as it is..... ive recently went into a partnership of sorts for someone to handle placing some of these plays for me,,,,,,, in order to do more line shopping...

btw, todays plays were: col/cinn/oak/bos

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

You have too many systems that failed and disappeared ... you keep changing new "systems"... What is this? Your 86th system play?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is this the same system as the current moneyline underdog system currently being touted?

Thanks!